Ratings for Dr. Robert Guss

I brought my 90 year old mother in for consultation for cataract surgery. After waiting well over an hour to be seen. Dr. Guss came in the examing room and without even saying hello, launched into a tirade because I moved a chair in the examination room so that I faced my mother while waiting for the doctor. I thought he was kidding. He said "I don't come into your home and move your furniture. How dare you come into my office and move mine!" I apologized and he said, "I've got plenty of patients. You can leave it you don't like it." At this point my mother started crying. He then asked why she was there. I started to tell him, and he says, "I'm not talking to you!" I told him my mother has dementia and he said, "I don't care. Let her answer." I have NEVER been treated so rudely. He is abusive and it is obvious to me he is unstable. No way would I allow him to perform surgery on my precious mother!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Gave us bad advice, and contradicted himself from an earlier visit. Rude and unprofessional, and accused client of lying.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Guss took real good care of all my needs

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Robert Guss's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1976)

AARP