Ratings for Dr. Craig Waller

i've had two knee replacements..one by Dr Waller. That was a few years ago and i've never had a minutes problem with this knee.Three weeks off work and have continued skiing and cycling ever since.I can't recommend Dr Waller highly enough .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Proffessor Waller is a genuinely supportive Dr as well as being a perfectionist with his surgery. If required, I would go back to him for any further surgery.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I had double knee replacement surgery done by Professor Craig Waller on June 14 2016. The result is simply fantastic! I was walking normally without any aids after the first month although there was some tightness of the muscles at night which I managed with just Panadol. I am now completely pain free and is able to squat, cycle and walk without any limp 8-10 km everyday. My husband is a general practitioner for 40 years and he said that Professor Waller is the best surgeon he ever encountered in all his 40 years of practice. He also said that Prof Waller is not only a brilliant surgeon but an excellent caring doctor as well. Craig came to see me every evening after he finished work. Professor Waller, thank you so much to you and your excellent team for your care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr Waller performed arthroscopic knee surgery on one of my knees for a degenerative (medial) meniscus tear that had caused lock up and an inability to walk more than a few city blocks without significant pain. Dr Waller was very courteous and punctual. The only frustration I had with Dr Waller is he was insistent that my meniscus tear was an injury and not degenerative and I believe this is due to there being no evidence surgical intervention provides better outcomes than exercise, but I am only speculating. Further, I met with him 5 days post the operation and he was not willing to provide me with pertinent information such as the approx. % of meniscus tissue removed in the rear horn of the medial meniscus. Having such information is beneficial as it would steer me as to the degree I can participate in impact sports going forward. That said, the surgery has removed my pain and I appear to be recovering well 2.5mths later.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I couldn't be more satisfied. Prof. Waller did a full right knee replacement on me about three months ago. I am 80 years old and still physically and mentally very active. My only regret about the procedure is , although my only other surgical experience was a tonsillectomy a few years ago (when I was 12 years old!), my knee replacement was a robotically assisted procedure and I virtually have no scar to show off to anyone whose ear I might be able to bend! Honestly, I was very concerned about the prospects of the surgery but, my tonsillectomy 68 years ago was far more traumatic than my knee replacement. If you need a knee replacement, get it done. Don't suffer needlessly and, above all, don't be afraid of the procedure, especially with Prof. Waller. I am now back to swimming, walking, and planning a trip overseas to visit my family in America.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I had a dual mobility full hip replacement four months ago and am still amazed at how,successful it has been . Dr Waller and the whole treatment process are worth every one of those five stars. I am 72 years old and still very active (yoga, walking, swimming etc) but would probably have had the standard hip procedure if it weren't for the need for very flexible hips for much needed gynae' surgery, which was done two weeks ago - no problems. But this decision for a dual mobility hip was already proving an added bonus. I was back walking well after six weeks, swimming, even boogie baording with my granddaughters in the school holidays, and returned gradually to my seniors yoga classes. I have already recommended Dr Waller to a yoga friend and told her not to put up,with the pain any longer. Life is too short . Get it done now with Dr Waller,. Do rehab' diligently and then forget about the hip or limitations, it's that easy. Many, many thanks.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I feel great with my hip ,no pain and no limp I would recommend PROFESSOR CRAIG WALLER to anyone he has changed my life for the better also his staff are unbelievable could not help my enough THANK YOU ALL. My operation was done 31,10 2015 From Mackay Q.L.D.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I would recommend dr waller to anyone. Im a new person with my new hip.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Waller operated on my hip just over a year ago. I teach and train Tae Kwon Do & he was the only surgeon that said I can continue with my sport after the op. I saw 4 different surgeons and a sport physician. To be honest I was passed around by the others as they didnt know what to do we me as I was so young to be getting a hip replacement and still so active. A friend recommended Dr Waller to me and I was so thankful. He fixed up my hip and I havent had any trouble with it at all. I have recommended Dr Waller to fellow TKD practisioners that have hip problems and infact I recommend hip to anybody that I meet with hip or knee issues. Dont put up with the pain because your are scared that you cant keep doing what you love- Dr Waller will be totally honest with you but Im sure he will get you back to doing what you wan to do- he did for me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Craig Waller operated on my knee 8 months ago. For the year before my knee was extremely painful. Everything about my surgery went perfectly and to be completely free from pain feels like a miracle. Thank you Dr Waller and staff

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014