Ratings for Dr. Anna Robinson

Dr Anna called my old cardiologist to get more info, then explained in practical terms what I can do- very compassionate, polite, caring !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Have to agree with the last comment, I too travel around the world, and too many exotic locations, and often in less than "in-a-bubble" conditions. I can vouch that Dr. Robinson is one of the best I have ever encountered, anywhere. Doesn't talk down to you, you can be a partner in managing your health, she is open to your input, ideas and suggestions, yet you can rely on her knowledge and judgement.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

One of the best doctors I've encountered around the world, period. She communicates, listens, and attempts to find the root cause of your problem. Goes out of her way to take care of the patient. Never met a better doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Lovely. Nothing negative to say here. She's just great on all levels of what a GP should be. I wish she could be cloned. Seriously, we need more dr's like her. A real gem.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Robinson is one of the best doctors in Victoria. She helped myself and my partner and possesses the rare skill of really listening to the patient instead of pushing them out the door with the first medicine that comes to mind. Such a shame she's out of the walk in doctor pool; we felt so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

LOVED Dr Robinson. Really sad that she's no longer at Uptown... :( She is a great dr. Always patient, kind, and takes the time to work with your issues. Miss you!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Best doctor in Victoria. Very kind. Not sure if she still works in the clinic at uptown.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I wish Dr. Robinson was taking new patients! She is amazing. Very thorough, attentive, humane, professional.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

She is wonderful. Great bedside manner and really wants the best for her patients.

Submitted June 7, 2017

She is very patient, super nice and compassionate. She doesn't rush you and listens without judgment. She is very professional and thorough. Best doctor experience in my 10 years in Victoria

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017