Ratings for Dr. Cassandra Miller

I have been going to Dr. Millar since she started in this office. I am beyond convinced that she saved my life . She advised that once I was 50 I should go for a colonoscopy. She then sent me shortly after I turned 50. They found a pre-cancerous nodule and removed it, along with some polyps. My brother was not so lucky with his doctor. His doctor never sent him for a colonoscopy and he now has colon cancer, which he is fighting. I thank god that I had such a wonderful doctor who really does care about her patients. She has always been so very good with me and always listens to my concerns. Not a bad thing to say about her. In fact, I think I'll take her some flowers the next time I go to visit to properly thank her. We often don't appreciate the work of others enough.... thanks Dr. Millar!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

How does that receptionist keep her job?? Rude, and ignorant. Terrible combination. Millar is fine, if you follow everything she says.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Millar is a great doctor! She really takes her time with patients and is very knowledgeable! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

WOW! I always felt this way but didn't realize her other patience's did too. I told Dr Miller that I had chest pains and they were sharp and down my arm and she said it was nothing to worry about. I want to stay at this practice but I am going to ask to see a different Dr.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I was a patient with Dr Skeith and Dr Connick since they opened this office. When Dr Connick left my family was transferred to Dr Miller. I was a patient for over 15 years . I phoned to book a check up and was told very rudely that I was no longer a patient because I had not seen the Dr for a long time. I did not receive any notification that I was being dropped. The receptionist/office manager is a very angry rude person. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

The receptionist is incredibly rude. Everything is an argument. I wish that people like that would not be in the service of helping people. Her license should be taken away

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Staff is extremely rude! I was a patient of Dr. Connick, and loved the care. Dr. Miller is ok sometimes but extremely patronizing and brushes off serious concerns that I have. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Never seems to care enough when you come to her with problems, sometimes she is very good at diagnosis, other times it seems like she doesn't care what your problems are because its never investigated further... plus you will always wait for her way past your appointment time.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I've been coming to Dr. Millar for about 6 years now, since I was 14. Her receptionist is rude, and Millar herself is overly thorough for somethings and brushes other things off when they're actually important. For example: I've had asthma for 18 years, I went in to get a refill on my inhalers and she spent 20 minutes asking me questions about my asthma even though I have it under control and know my limits. Then when I asked for a referral to an allergy specialist she said it would be a waste of time because the allergies will probably change and disappear within 6 months and sent me on my way. So now when I go out for dinner or eat new foods it's 1/4 times I have an allergic reaction to something new. Not a fan at all of Millar, my mother and I are both thinking of finding someone else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Always a pleasure to meet with Dr. Millar. She is thorough, caring and does not rush you at all. The receptionist could be more pleasant however.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014