Ratings for Dr. Sahar Kamel

Very helpful and caring and always found her to be sensitive unlike some doctors these days

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

i CALLED HER AND LEFT MSGS FOR MORE THAN 17 TIMES IN 3 DAYS. NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY CALL STILL. I PAID MORE THAN I HAD TO, SO SHE KNOWS SHE OWES ME MONEY. EVER SINCE SHE'S BEEN AVOIDING MY CALL. HER STAFF JUST NEVER PICKS MY PHONE UP. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF CALLING EVERY OTHER HOUR OF THE DAY.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Its a strange office, there is her office in the same doctors office as a chiropractor. On my second visit I arrived a few minutes early and was taken in after over 10/15 minutes due to her and her coworker and secretary socializing and chatting. The visits are unhelpful and uninsightful. I talk she listens, nods her head, she checks the clock, then its done.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Kamel through a friend's recommendation. Dr. Kamel was rude and unprofessional; and I had not even met her yet!!! It was my first-time appointment with her and due to scheduling conflicts, her secretary had made it EOD. Not only was there lack of a call to confirm the appointment, but Dr. Kamel herself calls me 10 mins BEFORE my appointment and complains I am late! I was apologetic and said I would be a few minutes past my scheduled appointment but still willing to see her. That was not good enough for her and when I said to reschedule, she was going to bill me for the missed appointment! I didn't even miss it yet! From this point forward, I knew the chemistry and relationship would not work and it was best to find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012