Ratings for Dr. K S. Shah

I love Dr. Shah and his staff he's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I absolutely adore Dr. Shah! He’s compassionate, knowledgeable, funny and honest. He tells you like it is, but he means no harm. Dr Shah has been a part of our lives for over 35 years and I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Shah by my PRP and when I called for an appt. they asked me questions about my height, weight, and other medical questions but I couldn't make the appt until the Dr. looked over my questionnaire and had to call the next day. Well turns out he doesn't even want me as a patient and no explanation. I don't understand why they want your weight and height and never in my life have I ever been told a doctor wouldn't take me without a reason, I could understand if he wasn't taking new patients but this was without reason, and from the reviews I am so glad he didn't. I found a nice and compassionate Dr in Bridgeview instead.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Shah was recommended to me by a friend of a friend. Despite the negative reviews that i read here prior to going, i still decided to give him a try (hoping that i would have a different experience)well i did not. This Dr. bedside manners was TERRIBLE, he kept making little smart comments as he was doing my ultrasound, when he was through, all he said to me was, "get dress, wait outside and someone will do your bloodwork to make sure your baby is not retarded!!!" what kind of doctor says that to a patient???? before i could respond he walked out of the office. I later voiced my opinion to the youg lady who did my bloodwork who was very nice, also letting her know that i would not be returning. Surprisly i received a phone call from one of the office staff later that day apologizing for the doctors remarks, i felt a little better knowing that someone cared, however i would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been a patient of this man since 2004. He takes long periods of time to come into the examine room. then he acts like he's in a rush when u get there. He gave me a pap, and I explained to him that he was hurting me. He turned and asked me did it hurt when I had sex. Who Does that. There was another time when he asked me did i know who my child's father was. Do u know who ur father is Dr. Shah? He talks to his patients any kind of way and thinks he can because he is the dr. This man is very rude and extremely unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I have been seeing dr. shah since 2000 and he has been a great doctor to me i have had no problems what so ever with him .. he is very caring about his patiences and takes his time with you in the room as far as examinations i have never expirenced no pain and has never been rough . he explains things to you in a way you will understand and never around the bush about nothing i like that the most about him his staff has always been great to me and i always get appointments right away with in that week or even the next day .. i rate him excellent in my book thanks dr. shah !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I went to this dr. for an annual pap and post menopausal bleeding. I have medicaid and the choices are limited. The Dr. if you call him that? was the rudest, unprofessional man. Without touching me he told me i had cancer and i would have to have radiation. He was very rough and refused to order any further treatment besides the pap. He told me go get all my records or dont come back----good advise---ill never go back there after being talked to like that.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

AWFUL! AWFUL! He was the worst doctor I have ever been to! and the nurse was so ignorant, I believe her name was carrie, she was cursing, and talking bad about other patients to me. It was an awful experience, I will never return there again!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I got pregnant and was uninsured at the time so I had very little choices of Dr.'s who accepted medicaid. If you aren't on medicaid and have choices. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!!! He was horrible. Constantly told me I was gaining too much weight. I was only 140 when I got pregnant. He worried me about a blood problem, that was no existent, which was reveled by another Dr. that his lab made the mistakes. I know physical exams are never comfortable, but exams with him hurt me almost to the point of crying. When I was delivering my daughter I screamed when he examined me, and didnt feel a thing when the nurse did it. He was very Rough. I waited on average an hour each appointment. His nurses would call me by the wrong name, after more than 20 appointments you would think they would know it. He basically refused to answer any questions, He would always say it was to early to worry about that and walk out of the room. Lastly, my husband was never allowed to come in the room with me. Dont go here!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Shah for 9 years now. It may take him a little while to make it to the exam room but I have never left without my questions answered. He takes the time to explain everything in terms you can understand and answers any questions you may have. Its very rare to find a doctor who is as compassionate and caring about his patients as Dr Shah is. He is also very up to date on procedures and offers some new technology. His office staff is very nice and helpful. You can get an appointment on short notice if needed and he works with a majority of the insurance companies. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Dr. K S. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Hazel Crest, IL