Ratings for Dr. Dragon Golubovic

This guy is pure garbage. I sat and waited in his waiting room for over 3 hours. It was an absolute joke. The front desk girls were disrespectful and they talked very loudly so you can hear everything about every patient that calls. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I MEAN VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. You can hear them talking trash about people too. Then when you get upset they point at the dumb signs around the office stating that verbal abuse is not tolerated and you will be asked to leave. They are the ones verbally abusing people. They need to step it up at the this Walmart Clinic. Some people need to get fired. After my 3 hour wait. Golubovic took maybe 5 minutes of his time and told me he couldn't help me because he didn't have the tools to correctly diagnose me. Then he told me I had to go to the emergency at any hospital. It was an 11 hour day for me because of this useless doctor and all it turned out I had a simple sinus infection. The on call doctor was pissed off. I informed him of what Dr. Golubovic did. He was not impressed. He also sent 2 other patients from his office to the General that day as well. Clearly has no clue what he is doing and doesn't care about his patients. USE A DIFFERENT CLINIC. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have seen this doctor twice now and he has been wonderfully attentive! I would highly recommend visiting him, he is by far the most thorough and helpful walk in clinic doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

One if the worse GP's I have ever met. He forgot his password to access bloodwork on the computer and told us there was nothing he could do. After suggesting to call IT to get access, he still told us it would not work, he sent us home without asking if we were in need of any other medical help.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Has been punctual, informative, and thorough. I have been seeing him for a couple of years and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

A solid GP. Helpful, punctual, and knowledgeable, pleasant staff. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Really wish I would have read these reviews first. Because of Dr.Golubovic I almost lost my baby. I had taken my 7month old son in to have him looked at. Sent home with an antibiotics and only hours later was in ER with an extremely dehydrated baby who actually stopped breathing and had to spend days in the ICU. Tell me how a doctor did not see signs of dehydration! Am so lucky to still have my little fighter here

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I specifically created an account to warn people about this doctor. If you just need a prescription filled for something that has been diagnosed by a real doctor, you will be fine. Otherwise, take the time and see your regular GP. He does not listen to anything I had to say and misdiagnosed me. His diagnosis was that I'm an aging female. "Lots of women your age have similar problems.. you need to accept getting older". I got a second opinion and I'm not just getting older. I will be requiring surgery to remove ovarian cysts. So please for the love of God do not let this person diagnose you or your family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've only seen Dr. G once for insomnia. I was amazed I only had to wait 20 minutes. He doesn't make a lot of eye contact. So many doctors look at their computer instead. But I like that his first remedy isn't medication. I think he has a thoughtful approach to treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He misdiagnosed me & almost killed me because he did not want to hear what I have to say about what caused my illnes!horrible human being! If you visit him you do it at your own risk!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I visited him two times and each time was worse than the other time. He does not have any compassion and it seems he does not care. I do not recommend him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015