Ratings for Dr. Dragon Golubovic

One if the worse GP's I have ever met. He forgot his password to access bloodwork on the computer and told us there was nothing he could do. After suggesting to call IT to get access, he still told us it would not work, he sent us home without asking if we were in need of any other medical help.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Has been punctual, informative, and thorough. I have been seeing him for a couple of years and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

A solid GP. Helpful, punctual, and knowledgeable, pleasant staff. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Really wish I would have read these reviews first. Because of Dr.Golubovic I almost lost my baby. I had taken my 7month old son in to have him looked at. Sent home with an antibiotics and only hours later was in ER with an extremely dehydrated baby who actually stopped breathing and had to spend days in the ICU. Tell me how a doctor did not see signs of dehydration! Am so lucky to still have my little fighter here

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I specifically created an account to warn people about this doctor. If you just need a prescription filled for something that has been diagnosed by a real doctor, you will be fine. Otherwise, take the time and see your regular GP. He does not listen to anything I had to say and misdiagnosed me. His diagnosis was that I'm an aging female. "Lots of women your age have similar problems.. you need to accept getting older". I got a second opinion and I'm not just getting older. I will be requiring surgery to remove ovarian cysts. So please for the love of God do not let this person diagnose you or your family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've only seen Dr. G once for insomnia. I was amazed I only had to wait 20 minutes. He doesn't make a lot of eye contact. So many doctors look at their computer instead. But I like that his first remedy isn't medication. I think he has a thoughtful approach to treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He misdiagnosed me & almost killed me because he did not want to hear what I have to say about what caused my illnes!horrible human being! If you visit him you do it at your own risk!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I visited him two times and each time was worse than the other time. He does not have any compassion and it seems he does not care. I do not recommend him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor and he has always been very thorough and honest with me. Will never push pills on me which I truly respect. Glad to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

In general, I have a lot of difficulty getting myself to go to the doctor, but I finally did it in order to get help with depression. I filled out some questionaires, thoughtfully answered all the questions to best represent what I am thinking and going through. He came back into the room 2 or 3 times to see if I was done yet. When I was finally done, he came in, took the questionaires from me, placed them on the desk, asked me 3 or 4 questions (one of which was whether I ever think about suicide, the answer: yes), I was sent to get blood work done and set an appointment to come back. When I did, he said the blood test looked fine and then gave me the terrific prescription of "let's wait and see." Great! That's top notch medical advice! But I'm not dead yet so I guess he must know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015