Ratings for Dr. Dragon Golubovic

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Really wish I would have read these reviews first. Because of Dr.Golubovic I almost lost my baby. I had taken my 7month old son in to have him looked at. Sent home with an antibiotics and only hours later was in ER with an extremely dehydrated baby who actually stopped breathing and had to spend days in the ICU. Tell me how a doctor did not see signs of dehydration! Am so lucky to still have my little fighter here

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I specifically created an account to warn people about this doctor. If you just need a prescription filled for something that has been diagnosed by a real doctor, you will be fine. Otherwise, take the time and see your regular GP. He does not listen to anything I had to say and misdiagnosed me. His diagnosis was that I'm an aging female. "Lots of women your age have similar problems.. you need to accept getting older". I got a second opinion and I'm not just getting older. I will be requiring surgery to remove ovarian cysts. So please for the love of God do not let this person diagnose you or your family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've only seen Dr. G once for insomnia. I was amazed I only had to wait 20 minutes. He doesn't make a lot of eye contact. So many doctors look at their computer instead. But I like that his first remedy isn't medication. I think he has a thoughtful approach to treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

He misdiagnosed me & almost killed me because he did not want to hear what I have to say about what caused my illnes!horrible human being! If you visit him you do it at your own risk!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor and he has always been very thorough and honest with me. Will never push pills on me which I truly respect. Glad to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

In general, I have a lot of difficulty getting myself to go to the doctor, but I finally did it in order to get help with depression. I filled out some questionaires, thoughtfully answered all the questions to best represent what I am thinking and going through. He came back into the room 2 or 3 times to see if I was done yet. When I was finally done, he came in, took the questionaires from me, placed them on the desk, asked me 3 or 4 questions (one of which was whether I ever think about suicide, the answer: yes), I was sent to get blood work done and set an appointment to come back. When I did, he said the blood test looked fine and then gave me the terrific prescription of "let's wait and see." Great! That's top notch medical advice! But I'm not dead yet so I guess he must know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was looking for a family doctor and walked into his office, and walked out after 10 min... Verdict?,.... Doctor very condescending, kept reminding me that I forgot to mention to him that I had a heart problem, so what else did I forget to tell him... He played that same sentence over at least 4 times. I was shocked at his rudeness, abrupt mannerism. Does he believe he is God? Where does his curt and know it all mannerisms come from. I went back months later to get a prescription filled, as the other doc wasn't available. I knew what I was in for, so I gave direct clear requests, and he complied, and I walked out with my prescription. He obviously doesn't like being a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. G has been my doctor for approximately 2 years now. He is extremely intelligent and has always been able to address my concerns. He does NOT prescribe drugs if they're not required and I value this about him. He has made the appropriate referrals when needed and when I had an odd growth he took the time to deal with it in his office. He is very direct and frank.. Some people may mistake this for rudeness but my husband and I fully trust our health in his intelligent hands! Very smart man.. Thankful he's our doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Dragon Golubovic's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A solid GP. Helpful, punctual, and knowledgeable, pleasant staff. I would recommend him."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Really wish I would have read these reviews first. Because of Dr.Golubovic I almost lost my baby. I had taken my 7month old son in to have him looked at. Sent h..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I specifically created an account to warn people about this doctor. If you just need a prescription filled for something that has been diagnosed by a real doc..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I've only seen Dr. G once for insomnia. I was amazed I only had to wait 20 minutes. He doesn't make a lot of eye contact. So many doctors look at their compute..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He misdiagnosed me & almost killed me because he did not want to hear what I have to say about what caused my illnes!horrible human being! If you visit him you ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I visited him two times and each time was worse than the other time. He does not have any compassion and it seems he does not care. I do not recommend him"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor and he has always been very thorough and honest with me. Will never push pills on me which I truly respect. Glad to have him as my family docto..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "In general, I have a lot of difficulty getting myself to go to the doctor, but I finally did it in order to get help with depression. I filled out some question..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a family doctor and walked into his office, and walked out after 10 min... Verdict?,.... Doctor very condescending, kept reminding me that I f..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G has been my doctor for approximately 2 years now. He is extremely intelligent and has always been able to address my concerns. He does NOT prescribe drugs..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He has been my family dr. For over 2 years and I would definitely recommend him. He is great with my toddler and very knowledgable. He is pleasant and professio..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He addresses all my concerns in direct, straight-to-the point manner. He is very thorough when discussing test results and does not "talk down" to his patients...."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seems to lack any form of people skills. He shows no sense of caring and his demeanour is not very comforting He was rude, aggressive and condesce..."

October 4, 2014