Ratings for Dr. Gregorios Pazionis

I was referred by my family gp and was very hesitant but once I started seeing Dr Pazionis I felt comfortable and like I was finally doing something right. He was easy to talk to and learn from. The hours at the clinic make it easy to be discreet with your workplace . I finished my sessions some time ago but felt that I should share my great experience.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Pazionis is a fantastic doctor. He helped to turn my life around and put me on the right path. He is very encouraging and incredibly smart. I am so thankful for all he has done for me. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The worst Dr I've seen to date. Told me he couldn't treat Bipolar people, therapy won't work for me, and to stick with my medications. On my way out, he told me a story of another bipolar client of theirs who had a delusional break and to see him next week. I'm confused, can he help me or not? I have been having the same conversation with him for almost 2 months. He has asked me the same questions, literally verbatim, and jotted down my medications numerous times. He has the audacity to tell me to forget about a childhood trauma that kickstarted my CPTSD. I left feeling depressed and hopeless until my case manager told me Bipolar people can absolutely benefit from therapy. It's been impossible for me to move forward with any kind of therapy with Dr. P because he has been interviewing me, going over the same details like a broken record. He only took me seriously when I finally got a chance to tell him of a severe trauma that happened to me in 2009. By that time, he lad lost my trust completely and I have no interest in going back. I am very disappointed in the services given to me. I felt condescended to, and was told without saying it bluntly, that my disorder is a hopeless case for therapy. I am already in the midst of finding someone who is more suitable to my needs, the centre I went through already has a person in mind. So this is clearly not true. It's just really unfortunate that I have to start paying out of my own pocket for this treatment, which isn't covered, and I am already financially strapped. My case manager has now noted to never refer her clients to this clinic or this doctor after my experiences. No patient deserves to be told they are beyond help. It is unfortunate that I have to pay out of my own pocket now for decent therapy. No one should have to go through this.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

excellent doctor and very compassionate and caring. very professional

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

An excellent doctor. Very caring, taught me to be a better me!.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

This is a very kind and caring doctor. He also is very. educated, experienced, and smart. Has helped thousands improve their lives by teaching them a better way of thinking. A positive force in the lives of many.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This is a great doctor. It seems the same person wrote both nasty reviews of June 5 and June 15. What happened to human decency? You do actually need help whoever you are. May God, or whatever you believe in help you and forgive you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Well, it seems somebody has declared war on this excellent doctor and great humanitarian and most kind and truly caring person. To assume he has no patients who are fluent in the terminology of psychiatry and psychology is wrong for two at least reasons. first: the doctor educates his patients on the physiology and anatomy of mental illnesses: in fact, he provides them with many information booklets, for free; many of which he developed. Second: he had/has as patients other medical doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists, PhDs, academics, many nurses and other health professionals, teachers, lawyers, CEOs and CFOs of financial institutions and other companies, civil service and military people, and many many premed and other University and college students. But he is not the right doctor for you if you want someone to hold your hand while you are crying or to just fill insurance forms for you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Amazing therapist. I can say with confidence that he's changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The best. Literally a lifesaver for me. Don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016