Ratings for Dr. Gregorios Pazionis

Dr. Gregorios Pazionis is an extremely skilled and ethical health practitioner. He utilizes best practises, proven techniques and new research in the area of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - all to benefit the patient in a holistic way. He has given me valuable tools and insights to live in the ‘now’. My therapy consists of discussions about the body and mind and how the proper balance of nutrition and the ‘right’ way of thinking is essential to overcoming internal and external disruptions. Through our sessions, I have learned to ‘correctly’ reflect upon my thinking by seeing first how wrong it may be and subsequently altering or discarding that thought entirely. I have realized that the purpose of life is simple and his methods have brought a renewed and consistent order to my thinking and how I react to all events and persons around me. All of this is intended to empower the self - essentially living two basic principles – competency and civility. I have seen such a benefit in this therapy and apply this way of thinking and behaving every day in all areas of life. I feel myself shedding the old impulses and behaviours that either dragged me down or made me feel like the victim. Now I am on the path that will bring me real acceptance and peace.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have been going to see Dr. Pazionis for several months now, and can say after having such failed attempts at finding a therapist, he is the only one who I have had a positive experience with. The difference in knowledge, and his experience; is so clear compared to anyone else I have seen. When I finally found him I was so relieved. Reading past reviews I am so confused at others statements, opinions and experiences, because I have never felt anything but the opposite of these comments, it now leads me to question believing reviews. I would recommend him to anyone. He's made the world of difference.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He talked more about himself than I did about me. He told me I didn’t need psychotherapy— I know I do; the truth is I just didn’t want to talk to him about the really personal stuff. Wouldn’t recommend him for bipolar patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I was referred by my family gp and was very hesitant but once I started seeing Dr Pazionis I felt comfortable and like I was finally doing something right. He was easy to talk to and learn from. The hours at the clinic make it easy to be discreet with your workplace . I finished my sessions some time ago but felt that I should share my great experience.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Pazionis is a fantastic doctor. He helped to turn my life around and put me on the right path. He is very encouraging and incredibly smart. I am so thankful for all he has done for me. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The worst Dr I've seen to date. Told me he couldn't treat Bipolar people, therapy won't work for me, and to stick with my medications. On my way out, he told me a story of another bipolar client of theirs who had a delusional break and to see him next week. I'm confused, can he help me or not? I have been having the same conversation with him for almost 2 months. He has asked me the same questions, literally verbatim, and jotted down my medications numerous times. He has the audacity to tell me to forget about a childhood trauma that kickstarted my CPTSD. I left feeling depressed and hopeless until my case manager told me Bipolar people can absolutely benefit from therapy. It's been impossible for me to move forward with any kind of therapy with Dr. P because he has been interviewing me, going over the same details like a broken record. He only took me seriously when I finally got a chance to tell him of a severe trauma that happened to me in 2009. By that time, he lad lost my trust completely and I have no interest in going back. I am very disappointed in the services given to me. I felt condescended to, and was told without saying it bluntly, that my disorder is a hopeless case for therapy. I am already in the midst of finding someone who is more suitable to my needs, the centre I went through already has a person in mind. So this is clearly not true. It's just really unfortunate that I have to start paying out of my own pocket for this treatment, which isn't covered, and I am already financially strapped. My case manager has now noted to never refer her clients to this clinic or this doctor after my experiences. No patient deserves to be told they are beyond help. It is unfortunate that I have to pay out of my own pocket now for decent therapy. No one should have to go through this.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

excellent doctor and very compassionate and caring. very professional

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

An excellent doctor. Very caring, taught me to be a better me!.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

This is a very kind and caring doctor. He also is very. educated, experienced, and smart. Has helped thousands improve their lives by teaching them a better way of thinking. A positive force in the lives of many.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This is a great doctor. It seems the same person wrote both nasty reviews of June 5 and June 15. What happened to human decency? You do actually need help whoever you are. May God, or whatever you believe in help you and forgive you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016