Ratings for Dr. Oksana Matsenko

Doctor Matsenko is very knowledgeable and caring person. She helped me to get rid of depression, when other doctors couldn't even tell what was wrong with me. I am very greatfull for her help. She is a very good specialist and has great personality. I'm very happy with the treatment result. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I was lucky to have a talented and caring professional like Dr. Oksana Matsenko. She has been a great help to me, Very compassionate, patient and helpful. I had myself recently referred by my family doctor to her and I'm so grateful for her time and effort to get me on the right track. Thank you. Ludmila T.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very good doctor, helped me through my tough times. I would recommend her for any type of help you might need.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I met Dr. Mastenko over 2 years ago for counseling after dramatic event in my home . I must say that throughout these two years she has made a huge positive impact on my life with regards to my mental health. She is patient, caring, understanding and non-judgemental as a doctor. She has guided me along throughout some of the worst moments of my life. I am lucky to meet a person like her who truly tries to understand my symptoms and I will always forever be grateful to her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Great experience. Very understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

This was my first psychiatrist experience ever, and I've never seen someone so ignorant and insensitive in my life. She was more preoccupied with flashing her expensive jewellery and clothes in my face rather than help me with my problems. I have terrible anxiety and severe depression, and after asking me several textbook psychiatrist questions that have nothing to do with anything, she concluded that I was "fine", gave me a slip for some drug that made me feel even worse and gave me suicidal thoughts, and at one point when I asked her how I'm supposed to cope with my problems, she said something along the lines of "deal with it :) ". What kind of a psychiatrist tells you to "deal with it"? WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Unless you are coming to her office with cash in hand and she will benefit directly from you as a patient, do not DO NOT EXPECT ACTUAL HELP OR ADVICE FROM HER. On the plus side, the staff were very nice and accommodating, plus the office looked very neat.

Submitted February 1, 2014

Staff is amazing and always willing to help. They also go above and beyond to try to help you.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Great doctor. Real help and right to the point. Very few like her out there. THANKS from my whole family.

Submitted April 5, 2013