Ratings for Dr. Martin Rovers

I found Dr. Rovers from a Google search, which brought me to his profile on Psychology Today. I had found others on there, too, so I clicked the website, which brought me to Capital Choice, but no where could I find Dr. Rovers nor does it give me any choice to find him. Back on the Psychology Today, I clicked the "email" option and sent an email (limited at 200 words and is "fill in the blanks) a few days ago asking for assistance and why I needed assistance, I never received a response but did receive a copy of the email I sent. I called the number that says to reach him, some lady answered (sounded like someone's home) and when I asked if it was Dr. Rovers' office, she said no, but he's associated with us (whoever "us" meant because the phone was answered with "hello"), that she can have him call me back. Is this how potential patients are supposed to feel confident that they're reaching out to someone legit and professional?!?!? The email option from Psychology Today, I noticed afterwards, says that the email may not be received, read or responded to by using that option, so why the heck is it even there?!?! But we're to be thinking that this is all legit as it's already difficult to take the step of surrendering to the fact that we may need assistance, but just reaching him makes it feel like a total waste of time, NOT IMPRESSED!!! If he wants to remain a secret, he should have his profile removed! This has definitely turned me OFF from wanting to see someone who SEEMED qualified!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Martin was very knowledgeable and yet gentle: and a great couple therapist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012