Ratings for Dr. Naveen Doki

A good doctor is hard to find but with the grace of the almighty I hit the jackpot with Dr. Doki. I feel so bless that I found a doctor I can trust. He is kind, prompt, empathetic, courteous and professional. Dr. Doki represents in all of these categories with flying colors. He has all of the qualities you'd hope to find in any professional in the medical industry. Also, his supporting staff is very nice, polite and professional. I absolutely love Dr. Doki; He seems to genuinely take notice of all your concerns and addresses them to your utmost satisfaction. He's such an easy person to talk to which makes the whole visit experience easier.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

He is and amazing Doctor. Very caring and patience. His staff are great. I know that I'm in good hands with Dr. Doki.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

The best doctor. He is compassionate, helpful, and understanding. Both he and his wife are wonderful doctors.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Very caring and kind. This doctor all my questions with great deal compassion even though it was the first time he met me. He was very knowledge and patient with all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Doki for few years now. Dr. Doki is an incredible doctor. He is gentle and very caring. He listens very carefully to my concerns as a patient and never dismisses those concerns. He is very thorough with his tests, exams and follow ups.He always spends enough time with me to answer all of my questions and makes sure that every issue is addressed. When I see him, I am never rushed with my visits. His staff are so helpful and caring. When I did my iron infusions, which required 3 visits/weeks, 2 to 3 hrs. every time, the nurse was so gentle, welcoming and very comforting. I dealt with his secretary, Laurie. She is an amazing person, very welcoming always with a smile on her face, upbeat, helpful, gets out of her way to help fitting me in for appointments.His office never overbooks patients. Even his billing department is very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Doki. I was so impressed with his experties that I wanted my daughter to see him too. Maha Barakat-Nasr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Doki and his staff are very professional. He spends as much time as needed with his patients. His staff have gone out of their way to assist me. I would consider recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Staff was very friedly and professional. Dr. Doki was punctual and answered all my questions. I would refer to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013