Ratings for Dr. Naveen Doki

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Very caring and kind. This doctor all my questions with great deal compassion even though it was the first time he met me. He was very knowledge and patient with all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Doki for few years now. Dr. Doki is an incredible doctor. He is gentle and very caring. He listens very carefully to my concerns as a patient and never dismisses those concerns. He is very thorough with his tests, exams and follow ups.He always spends enough time with me to answer all of my questions and makes sure that every issue is addressed. When I see him, I am never rushed with my visits. His staff are so helpful and caring. When I did my iron infusions, which required 3 visits/weeks, 2 to 3 hrs. every time, the nurse was so gentle, welcoming and very comforting. I dealt with his secretary, Laurie. She is an amazing person, very welcoming always with a smile on her face, upbeat, helpful, gets out of her way to help fitting me in for appointments.His office never overbooks patients. Even his billing department is very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Doki. I was so impressed with his experties that I wanted my daughter to see him too. Maha Barakat-Nasr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Doki and his staff are very professional. He spends as much time as needed with his patients. His staff have gone out of their way to assist me. I would consider recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Staff was very friedly and professional. Dr. Doki was punctual and answered all my questions. I would refer to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Naveen Doki's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "20151" to "21702". Address has been updated from "None" to "46 Thomas Johnson Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13016956777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor. He is compassionate, helpful, and understanding. Both he and his wife are wonderful doctors."

October 10, 2014