Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

Solid Doctor - would recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

DR.MITCHELL is always interested in my welfare. I am made aware of what needs to be done to help me stay at my healthiest . He always makes me feel at ease and helps me to understand why and what he is recommending . I have never had to wait. I am very pleased with Dr. Mitchell and Leigh Ann . All office staff are very professional and attentive. I am very happy with Dr.Mitchell and his care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I was very pleased with the Dr. and the entire staff. They were very fast in waiting on me and getting me in and out quick.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the entire staff professional attitude and Dr Mitchell was very attentive, and listened to me. I enjoy having him as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was taken to an exam room within 5 minutes of checking in. The staff was courteous, friendly and professional. Dr Mitchell showed spent the time needed for my exam and was interested in my answers to his questions and concerns that i voiced

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My office visit on June 13, 2017 was excellent with a minimum wait time. The staff provided me with accurate information.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very effecient as always. Everything was ready when I got there. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Dr. Mitchell has been an excellent doctor. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Very good experience. Dr. Mitchell listened to my problems and concerns and did testing to get to the bottom of the situation.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Mitchell i know Dr Mitchell over 25 years he is very thorough and sincere

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The overall experience was very good. He answered all my questions professionally and seemed to be concerned when I explained to him that my husband had passed away and wanted to help if he could. Very pleased with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017