Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

Been seeing Dr Mitchell for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable when I’ve had an issue. He listens and finds the correct treatment. I wish more Doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Good the hgthb baggy ghggg high. Ggghg ghggn. Hyghgfg

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Very informative and he took time to answer my questions about my concerns. I didn’t feel like I was rushed in and out . I have been going to this Practice for 15 years and would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I have always had excellent service as well as treatment from Dr. Mitchell and his staff. Very friendly, and professional treatment. Would highly recommend, and have to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I have always had great service in all areas of your office, even when I come in "grumpy" from being in pain! .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

For years I've been going to Eagle, I've always have a good experience. Everyone's nice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Check in was quick and personal very professional. I am very satisfied with services provide, DR. Mitchell. Have recommended Eagle Physicians to other.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Another excellent visit with Dr. Mitchell. He has a very pleasant manner and provides very good answers to my questions. I trust his advice on how to maintain my health. Office staff was, as usual, very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr Mitchell has been careing for me for years! He is quick to send me to specialist when necessary ! He allows me all the time needed to ask and get answers to any questions I might have, I never feel rushed when I go in. The staff is easy to talk with and quick to give support when needed, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have used this practice and Dr. Mitchell for the past 23 years. I have been happy with the results and service I have received from all of the staff that I interact with.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018