Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

Dr. Dean Mitchell is the best! I always get courteous service when i arrive and the wait is less then 5 minutes. Mr. Mitchell is very concerned with your health and answers any questions you may have. He also gives great advice will never change Doctors . Mr. Mitchell ROCKS :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I have been coming too this office for about 24-25 years. Have never gone anywhere else unless it was to their after care clinic. If I go to another doctor that I need to I always have them send a copy of my records back to this office to that they always know what's going on with me. They truly stay on top of everything! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Griffin and Dr Mitchell and Noell Phy Asst. are the best! The office staff is wonderful friendly and always have a friendly welcome for you and helpful. Love talking with them! The nurses are all friendly and helpful as well. You can't go wrong going here! Sincerely Debbie

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Everyone was friendly. All of my questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

You were all so caring and made me feel that my health was a concern. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Dean Mitchell is an excellent physician who has been my primary care doctor for several years. He always diagnoses whatever ailment I have correctly and knows the best remedy. He does not try to rush me, and I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. His staff is always friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The most recent experience was a good example of the ease with which I was able to get in to see him with little waiting, get treated, and take care of my problem. The facility is excellent, and the overall experience excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I always get great service from Dr.Mitchell and his nurse Luann. He has been my Dr for over 20 years. I will never change Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Courteous and friendly staff. Doctor listens. Very happy having them in my healthcare team.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Mitchell and all his staff are always kind, efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with. I have never had a real problem with anyone in this practice. I never mind going there when it is necessary. They always treat you very well. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Mitchell and Lou Anne for numerous years. They are very professional and have your interest at heart. The entire staff from reception to check out are friendly, professional, and caring. Recommended treatment is always the proper and best course of action for your issue. The level of trust offered by the entire staff makes you aware you have made the proper choice in treatment facilities.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I love going to see my Dr. Dr Mitchell he is very patient and answers my concerns without making me feel uneasy. The staff has always been very pleasant. I love my eagle physicians. P.s go to eagle pediatric G.I and also for ob/gyn!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018