Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

I really appreciate everything you all do for me. Everyone is always pleasant and willing and ready to assist me with all my needs. Thank You AL JONES

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

dr. mitchell is very understanding and explains everything so you can understand

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Staff are so friendly and efficient. Dr. Mitchell has been my provider for years and has always treated me and my wife with the utmost respect. I wouldn't change providers. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mitchell's for over 20 years and have no complaints about his service. I have recommended Eagle Physicians to others in the community.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Good. Visits are short. Concerned that some diagnoses are made too quickly and remain in the record if you have not had the diagnoses in several months.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor and staff. Very professional. They care about you as a patient

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Always a pleasant experience here. Luann and Dr Mitchell are always nice.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I came in for a follow up visit for medications. The waiting room is clean and bright and the staff is always friendly and efficient. I seen Dr Mitchell, he is thorough and takes time to listen to my concerns and talk to me about any issues ans answers my questions. LouAnn is wonderful, she is friendly and always remembers me and my grand daughter. It's nice when you are treated like family and you know they are concerned for you and your health.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have been a patient with this practice for several years. I am very happy with my doctor and the staff. Everyone is caring and very friendly. Dr. Mitchell always listens to my concerns, and offers medical suggestions. Then he respects whatever decision I choose. This means a lot to me since I am very hands on as far as my health is concerned. Having a doctor who listens, willing to address my concerns and respects my views is very important to me. So for these reasons I will continue to be a patient at this practice. Also, I have been seen by other doctors in this practice when my primary doctor was not available and I found that they were also friendly, caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I always have a good experience at Eagle. I love the staff and they have been there a very long time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017