Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

Check in was quick and personal very professional. I am very satisfied with services provide, DR. Mitchell. Have recommended Eagle Physicians to other.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Another excellent visit with Dr. Mitchell. He has a very pleasant manner and provides very good answers to my questions. I trust his advice on how to maintain my health. Office staff was, as usual, very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr Mitchell has been careing for me for years! He is quick to send me to specialist when necessary ! He allows me all the time needed to ask and get answers to any questions I might have, I never feel rushed when I go in. The staff is easy to talk with and quick to give support when needed, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have used this practice and Dr. Mitchell for the past 23 years. I have been happy with the results and service I have received from all of the staff that I interact with.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Very pleased with being able to get in my father in to see Dr. Mitchell as quickly as we did when a health issue developed. Dr. Mitchell and staff are very professional and caring people. It gives me peace of mind knowing that when health problems come up, I have a excellent health care doctor and staff that I can rely on. Daughter of Porter Wright,

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Dean Mitchell is the best! I always get courteous service when i arrive and the wait is less then 5 minutes. Mr. Mitchell is very concerned with your health and answers any questions you may have. He also gives great advice will never change Doctors . Mr. Mitchell ROCKS :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I have been coming too this office for about 24-25 years. Have never gone anywhere else unless it was to their after care clinic. If I go to another doctor that I need to I always have them send a copy of my records back to this office to that they always know what's going on with me. They truly stay on top of everything! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Griffin and Dr Mitchell and Noell Phy Asst. are the best! The office staff is wonderful friendly and always have a friendly welcome for you and helpful. Love talking with them! The nurses are all friendly and helpful as well. You can't go wrong going here! Sincerely Debbie

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Everyone was friendly. All of my questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

You were all so caring and made me feel that my health was a concern. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Dean Mitchell is an excellent physician who has been my primary care doctor for several years. He always diagnoses whatever ailment I have correctly and knows the best remedy. He does not try to rush me, and I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. His staff is always friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. The most recent experience was a good example of the ease with which I was able to get in to see him with little waiting, get treated, and take care of my problem. The facility is excellent, and the overall experience excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018