Ratings for Dr. Lewis Mitchell

Courteous and friendly staff. Doctor listens. Very happy having them in my healthcare team.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Mitchell and all his staff are always kind, efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with. I have never had a real problem with anyone in this practice. I never mind going there when it is necessary. They always treat you very well. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Mitchell and Lou Anne for numerous years. They are very professional and have your interest at heart. The entire staff from reception to check out are friendly, professional, and caring. Recommended treatment is always the proper and best course of action for your issue. The level of trust offered by the entire staff makes you aware you have made the proper choice in treatment facilities.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I love going to see my Dr. Dr Mitchell he is very patient and answers my concerns without making me feel uneasy. The staff has always been very pleasant. I love my eagle physicians. P.s go to eagle pediatric G.I and also for ob/gyn!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

A short wait to start exam. Dr and nurse answered all my questions and concerns

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Well, first of all there was a fire drill so that was an adventure. However my physical was done very professionally and I felt comfortable the whole time. It seemed complete to me and I will receive results soon on the Patient Portal. I do like this as I do not have to wait long for these results so I will never need to keep waiting for someone to call me. I do not like the star rating but appreciate being able to personally enter any data about how I feel about my visits. I give high marks to Dr. Mitchell and his staff especially to Louann. They almost always do a great job.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Recieved treatement for plantar warts on right foot. Results unclear at this time. May have to return for another treatment.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I was seen promptly, my concerns were taken care of and I was treated with dignity and respect. This is the level of service I've come to expect from this office for over twenty years.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

As always, very professional and best of all no long waits!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I visited Dr. Mitchell for an annual physical. I didn’t have to wait long at all, and the front desk staff was very efficient. Dr. Mitchell, himself, conducted the exam in a friendly, thorough, and professional manner. Finally, the lab provided me with the results of my blood tests in just a couple of days.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018