You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan Griffith

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I used to hate going to the dentist until I found Dr.Griffith! HE was so caring and gentle.His staff was amazing also! Everyone there made sure i was comfortable and at ease.I left the office with a different opinion of dentist. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I love this office! I am a very nervous person when it comes to going to the dentist. Dr. Griffith took his time and made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

This Dr pulled 7 teeth for Me,severly damaged lower gum bone.I had to go to oral Surgeon and had surgery performed on lower gum to restore bone tissue.Be smarter,don't go to this Dentist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Alan Griffith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.griffindentalconcepts.com/about-us". Postal Code has been updated from "30223" to "30224". Address has been updated from "None" to "218 South 11 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17704126575".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Alan and his wife are both great. Would highly recommend for both adults and children."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 31 teeth pulled and the doc and staff made sure it was painless and comfortable."

November 22, 2014