Ratings for Dr. Julian Escobar

We loved dr escobar! Highly recommend! The entire office and staff were great! We always were well taken care of and they were extremely helpful in our journey to our little girl, Mallory! I can't say enough good things about them!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Escobar!! Although, we didn't have success with two rounds of IVF it wasn't b/c of him. He did EVERYTHING he could to help us. Unfortunately, we found out I don't have good eggs:( If I could I would go back and try again and again b/c Dr. Escobar is that good, but I am a teacher and we don't have the money to do so. My insurance didn't cover for anything so we paid everything out of pocket. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with trying to have a baby. He's the BEST.....Sarah and Matthew Hayes

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Escobar is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Escobar always takes time with me and I never feel rushed during my appointments with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

This Doctor is excellent! Very very knowledgeable nice and compassionate. Listened to all our concerns and never rushed us. If you are looking for a great fertility doctor, look no further than Dr Escobar.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Absolutely loved Dr. Escobar and Dr. Le! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Seems that people only write bad comments when they don't get the outcome they wanted - and is that always a doctor's fault?? After 5 years of treatments and many doctors, we were given the very best combination of aggressive treatment, sincere compassion, timely appointments, prompt returning of emails and phone calls, fantastic doctors. We never felt rushed, they answered ALL of my many questions, fantastic nurses (Tina & Kristie), and were so loving and reassuring the entire process. They were extremely honest with what we would pay from the very beginning and we never paid a penny more. Check other clinics in the area and you'll see the bargain! Amazing experience, would recommend to everyone!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012