Ratings for Dr. Eleanor VanHeeyshsen

This cow couldn’t be bothered to come to the ER to asses me ! The Nurse was super cool! I wish I could had given with muppet a good tongue lashing ! She probably billed it was well the crook!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Take her licence away horrible drunk she is Nothing but a Cow Cu nt fu &[email protected] Piece of shit a$$ bi tCH rot in hell !!!! Xoxo

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

If I could give zeros I would. Terrible doctor, avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

This doctor is awful. Rude, inconsiderate and should not be a doctor. I will never allow her near myself or children ever again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Eleanor is a complete joke. When I was 16, I was having symptoms of depression, so I went to the hospital to ask for some help. Dr Eleanor was in a horrible horrible mood and asked me some questions, then told me because I wouldn't go on a slough of drugs, that she was going throw me in the mental institute in ponoka. She's a complete joke. I left the hospital thinking there was something wrong with me, and that authorities were going to make me say in a mental hospital. She's a horrible person.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

very thorough and not rushed very pleasant attitude

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Elenore is a awesome doctor she tells you how it is she is very busy, and small town doctor, she see's alot of patients in one day she tries to be ontime

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013