Ratings for Dr. A Rehill

This is my first visit today. she is such a nice and pleasant doctor i have ever met. I am glad my health can be taken care by her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

We love her!--- She is the best doctor that we have ever had. My husband and I have been seeing her years now. She is knowledgeable, helpful and open to hearing about suggestions or research that you have done. She never rushes you and is always pleasant!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Great doctor who really cares about her patients Very punctual

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Great doctor- very supportive during a difficult time I was having with my daughter. She also has the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Was lucky enough to find Dr. Rehill when I was pregnant with my first child and am so happy I did! She's very caring, helpful and always takes the time to listen which is rare in a time when most doctors seem to want to rush you right out the door. Only in 3 days/week but wait time for appointments isn't bad at all. Only complaint would be that if she's not in the staff are not at all helpful if you have a problem. It's like you're not a patient of the clinic, just a walk-in, and if they're busy, too bad.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Amazing family doctor, so happy I found her!! She takes time to listen, and always wants only the best for you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Very knowledgeable and fantastic bedside manner. It's obvious that she actually cares about her patients, takes a genuine interest in helping people, and strives to do her job well.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Hands down the best family Dr. Always has time and never rushes and very detailed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

kind , caring , takes her time and listens to your concerns ...... she really is wonderful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Rehill is hands down the best family physician I have ever seen. She is kind, she listens never rushes and takes the time to sit and discuss your health issues. If she can not help you she finds you help. I have never felt so comfortable and confident that I am getting the best possible care for myself and my family. Outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013