Ratings for Dr. Octavian Pope

Dr.Pope has been my family doctor since I was a little kid (I'm now 25). He's always taken care of my family & I and my parents will never leave him. We've moved up north to Brampton and everyone in my household refuses to go anywhere else. His staff is very kind and courteous, and I love the care and attention he gives to his patients. Thank you Dr.Pope for being so great! I wish all Doctors were like yourself.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr.Pope is the best doctor in that area.He is very kind and patient.He is been my family doctor for 15 years.His staff is very nice and friendly too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

If you want a family doctor who does not really touch you, nor offers you any real medical advice but just sends you to specialists, writes prescriptions upon request, and is only available from 8:30-3pm weekdays then this is your guy! Since I work during those hours (like many people) it is nearly impossible to get an appointment. to be fair - Saturday mornings are an option but don't expect to get an appointment for at least three weeks if you need a Saturday. So plan ahead to be sick and it should work out for you.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very kind & patient. Has been my family doctor my entire life. His staff is kind & polite. There's nothing negative you can say about Dr. Pope

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

DR.POpe took over for DR. Baiely when he retired as all people tranfered at same office .Thought I would never find someone as careing as Dr.Baiely but did.As polite and really listens to your problem .Runs great office you dont sit for hrs. as all other book people every io minutes.His office is run as perfect as they come.He runs his practice like I wish all other doctors would.CAN NOT GIVE MORE CREDIT THAN THAT .Wish I could leave name for refferance but cant.Ps other doctors should visit to see how to run and treat people .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

One of the best out there. Was my wifes doctor now my kids and mine. Close to home and always reliable. Doesnt pretend to know everything. Very calm and polite. All the desirable factors you want in an MD. No negative comments at all. Refers to a specialist. Considers the patients comments as important. Doc OC is the best in Etobicoke.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012