Ratings for Dr. Sang-Kyune Lee

Dr Sang-Kyune Lee is the best doctor I have ever had! He has been my physician for over 14 years and should he ever leave his current practice to go elsewhere in the community I would follow him if possible. He has treated me for my annual physicals as well as asthma treatments, colds, sinus infections, the flu, sore throats and other illnesses. He is always prompt, spends the amount of time necessary even if that means being a little late for his next appt. If I ever have to wait, I know it is because his other patient may need a little extra care. He is very thorough and always seems to put everything necessary into the computer and yet still looks me in the eye while treating me. I would say the front desk staff at JHCP Montgomery Grove is very young and tend to be rude or in a hurry. They have no concept of patient privacy and will often call another patient up while the first is still filling out forms or speaking. I believe this treads lightly on HIPAA guidelines.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Always been a very good doctor that has a great bedside manner. Always call me back and always keeps my records in check!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Cold; less than thorough exam; not detail oriented; listens poorly to his patients; poorly reviews past medical history

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

this dr is the worst , treated me like i was a ignorant fool , has no manners and comes off as arrogant, had the nerve to say he was too busy to answer any more questions of mine

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

No complaints at all about Dr. Lee, but the reception staff are a dour bunch.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I have no specific complaints with Dr. Lee, per se, but his office support staff is among the worse I have ever seen. If you call this office, expect to be on hold for 20+ minutes, and dropped calls are frequent. It's very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Dr. Sang-Kyune Lee's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental