Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

Simply Amazing, the reciptionest is very professional, the dental assistant is kind, Dr. Nadia is a top notch Dr. everything about cabana dental is AMAZING. She fixed my chipped front tooth in no time and the result looked so natural that no one can tell that there is any cosmetic job done. For the first time, I’m looking forward my next visit to a dental office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Al-Aasm and her staff are amazing! I don't think I could put into words what an awesome experience it is here compared to my past experiences at the dentist. I recently moved to Windsor and I'm always so nervous about dental procedures. The team here makes you feel comfortable immediately. So impressed with their excellent customer service, as soon as you walk in you feel welcomed. Not only is Dr. Al-Aasm so kind but extremely knowledgeable as well, I like that she walks you through everything and really explains what is going on with your dental hygiene. I appreciated that Dr. Al-Aasm even called a few hours after I had a filling done to see how I was doing. I'd highly recommend Dr. Al-Aasm and her team to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Al-Aasm and her team made me feel very comfortable and gave me many different options to fix my front teeth . I was concerned with the color of my dead root canal tooth in the front but she was able to cover the dark color and now I am finally happy with my smile .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Al-Aasm is the most kindest caring professional I have ever met. She gave me all her attention and answered all my questions. Her staff is absolutely amazing they seem very happy, and excited to be working for her. I highly recommend this amazing dental office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

If you're looking for a dentist- I would seriously recommended looking no more! I was in a major car accident some time ago and has done much damage to my teeth and have been suffering from severe pain. I have searched out many dentists and BY FAR- best office I've been to. Dr Nadia and her staff are EXTREMELY helpful and a pleasure to be around- Got me into the office ASAP. Due to the amount of work I needed done Dr. Nadia worked out a reasonable payment plan with me and a goal to get my teeth back to normal! - She even responded to my phone calls and e-mails during office closing hours due to the pain I was in! Exceptional experience- Her staff as well, Jackie so very kind! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Had fillings replaced on my front two teeth and I felt like I walked out with such a smile on my face . My old fillings were discoloured and not the right shape and when I had them replaced , you couldn’t even tell and they blend so much better and look whiter . I’m so happy !

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Just got a front fillings done and I can’t believe how natural and good it looks , you can’t even tell . Very Happy with the quality of work and service

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I had a complete exam as well as filings done by Dr. Nadia. Extremely happy with the services! I felt very comfortable in their office, the entire staff is so welcoming and you will never leave with unanswered questions or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Nadia and her practice to everybody!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I was very self conscious about my smile and was seeking a dentist to do veneers for me . Dr Nadia took her time to come up with a plan that worked for me and she even did a mock up of what the veneers would look like in my mouth before the procedure date . I loved it and went forward with it . Needless to say with all that proper execution , I am ecstatic with my final permanent veneers. I can finally smile and show my teeth with confidence

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

She's good at brushing teeth. Thank you for the learning experience!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2010)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.