Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

I had a complete exam as well as filings done by Dr. Nadia. Extremely happy with the services! I felt very comfortable in their office, the entire staff is so welcoming and you will never leave with unanswered questions or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Nadia and her practice to everybody!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I was very self conscious about my smile and was seeking a dentist to do veneers for me . Dr Nadia took her time to come up with a plan that worked for me and she even did a mock up of what the veneers would look like in my mouth before the procedure date . I loved it and went forward with it . Needless to say with all that proper execution , I am ecstatic with my final permanent veneers. I can finally smile and show my teeth with confidence

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

She's good at brushing teeth. Thank you for the learning experience!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Best experience I ever encountered from the front reception to the dentist and assistant! Highly recommend this friendly professional office!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had Zoom whitening done by Dr. Nadia and was so happy with the results . I also had a few fillings done before the whitening and they were painless and my teeth feel and look great now .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was driving by this office and am so happy I stopped in . Dr Nadia and her team are amazing , they care , listen and Dr Nadia is very knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very impressed with the service and the quality of work. Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm and her team go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

A dentist who has empathy and really helped me without shaming me , I was embarrassed but she made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The hygienist is super gentle . I’m so nervous even when I get my teeth cleaned and this is the first time I didn’t have any pain

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A friend recommended dr Nadia to me and she was able to help me with a tooth problem I've been having for a long time . She immediately knew what the cause was . Thank you

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2010)