Ratings for Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

Very impressed with the doctor and also the staff. They really care and go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Great and very professional . Did not feel anything and very high class clinic

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Al-Aasm helped me regain my confident smile. The office is very relaxing, and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Nadia Al- Aasm and her staff took time for my first visit. They take time to listen to patient concern and give the right treatment plan. Dr. Nadia is very knowledgable and professional. She took extra care to check my general health. Dr. Nadia office is equipped with latest tools and I love her style in the office. I recommend Dental Cabana and know that you will be taken care of on the highest level.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I love Dr Nadia al asam she is very nice , knowledgeable and very professional .her staff is very friendly and welcoming and helpful .I would definitely recommand her to everyone old or young looking for a great dentist

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very professional and knowledgable . Thank you Dr. Al-Aasm and staff .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Nadia Alasam and staff are very professional! My first time visiting this new dental office and I was taken away by the Beautiful decor. Her staff is well informed and made my first visit one to remember. I am excited for my next visit and the Netflix flatscreen in the ceiling are an amazing addition. Looking forward to my next visit to the wonderful south Windsor addition.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

So happy I went here. Dr. Nadia is great. Told my sisters to go here too and they were just as happy with it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

So happy I found Dr. Nadia . She is 100% dedicated to her patients and takes the time to explain procedures and answer all my questions. Would definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Best dentist ever!!! Takes her time and made me feel really comfortable. She also worked on my 4 year old daughter and made sure she was really comfortable. The procedure went great. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2010)