Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm

She's good at brushing teeth. Thank you for the learning experience!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Best experience I ever encountered from the front reception to the dentist and assistant! Highly recommend this friendly professional office!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had Zoom whitening done by Dr. Nadia and was so happy with the results . I also had a few fillings done before the whitening and they were painless and my teeth feel and look great now .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was driving by this office and am so happy I stopped in . Dr Nadia and her team are amazing , they care , listen and Dr Nadia is very knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very impressed with the service and the quality of work. Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm and her team go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

A dentist who has empathy and really helped me without shaming me , I was embarrassed but she made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The hygienist is super gentle . I’m so nervous even when I get my teeth cleaned and this is the first time I didn’t have any pain

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A friend recommended dr Nadia to me and she was able to help me with a tooth problem I've been having for a long time . She immediately knew what the cause was . Thank you

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Excellent doctor . Dr Nadia takes her time to explain everything . She did a couple fillings for me and I was impressed how comfortable I felt. It was painless and my teeth felt great afterwards .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My gums are much happier now that I know the cause of their irritation. Thanks to Dr. Al-Aasm's knowledge and expertise, my mouth is much healthier and my gums are not bleeding anymore after many years. Thank you so much Dr. Al-Aasm.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Nadia Al-Aasm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2010)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal