Ratings for Dr. Patricia Kelly

Stay away - I would never go back. Be careful not to second guess her opinion! if you do, you will witness her temper and rudeness in full force.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Wasn't helpful at all didn't listen to my concerns, felt like she was rushing me out. Unpleasant to deal with almost rude. Didn't seem like she knew what she was talking about and didn't know how to use the computer to check my medical file, had to get one of the receptionists. I do not recommend I've seen her 3 times in total and every time I left with a bad taste in my mouth and feeling angry of the poor health service.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Sweet, caring woman! She is a great Doctor. Homeopathic and Medical Doctor. Has been such a great help to my family. Her hours are great mornings, evening and some weekends she also does a walk -in on Wednesdays. I recommend her to anyone looking for a female doctor accepting patients in Vaughan or GTA! Worth the drive from Toronto!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012