Ratings for Dr. Natalie Briscoe

I could not have been more pleased or satisfied with Dr. Briscoe. She was compassionate, listened intently, answered my endless questions thoroughly, and gave me the help I had needed for a long time before seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Briscoe is a rarity today. You get the feeling you are her only patient. She is compassionate, interested, brilliant, and has the ability to put one at ease. My husband had been suffering terribly for over a year. She has restored his quality of life.; he (we) feel very fortunate to have found her. She is an old style doctor in a young body.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Briscoe is an excellent doctor, thorough and caring. She took extra time to consider all my symptoms and found I had a disorder several other doctors had missed. If not for her I would still be without treatment.

Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr Natalie Briscoe is an excellent doctor, she treats you like an human being and not just a number. She's a good listener, takes her time very determined to find what is wrong with you very patient explains very well. She is very knowledgeable. I'm very happy that I got to see her!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Briscoe is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. She listens to all concerns and she answers in a clear and concise manner. If she doesn't know an answer she consults and keeps looking until she finds it. Her staff is also caring. She always answers my calls within an hour to get details and calls back after she has spoken with Dr. Briscoe. Excellent team. Highly recommend both any time!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My girlfriend was diagnosed with migraine associated vertigo.. Of it was not for Natalie Briscoe she would have ended her life. This has been a hard battle. Thank you Natalie

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Briscoe, herself is considerate and listens, and is amost always on time. However. it is impossible to get into see her between appointments even if the meds aren't working and one is getting more seizures. Even after two years, no diagnosis. Staff is absolutely awful - told me that there were no new medications I could take, rude, wouldn't pass messages on to Dr. and would get Dr. to return calls. I am very upset by treatment there.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent, professional, caring, empathetic doctor. Listens well and responds to the point. Very knowledgeable, thorough and easy to talk to. Never feels rushed during my appt. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Briscoe is an excellent listener. Her responses are to the point, clear and helpful. She does not seem rushed and takes time to answer questions. She is sympathetic, non-judgmental and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very consciencious in following up with patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016