Ratings for Dr. Ryan Sustrik

Friendly, caring, informative. Provides great urgent care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Got hit by a car last night while riding my bike. My injuries were minor, but the care I received at St. B was excellent. The doctor was thorough, kind and attentive. The nurses were wonderful, too. And this is besides the point, but the doctor is also a total babe. The ER isn't a fun place to find yourself, but despite getting hit by a car, I consider myself lucky for ending up in such great care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Not my favorite doctor but definitely competent. I've had much better ER doctors through WHRA. He spoke with me to learn my case facts, promised to follow-up, and kept that promise, so props to him for that. Lots of doctors just forget you after leaving the room and never bother to follow through on their word.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

RUDE, SMARTASS, IS HE EVEN A DOCTOR? NOT THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr Ryan is exactly who you want to have as an ER doctor. Not only is he knowledgeable and competent, he has the best bedside manner--down to earth, compassionate and a sense of humour. I felt he was really interested in knowing everything about my case. Thank you Dr Ryan.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Very good doctor! Waited 5 hours in ER but worth the wait. Great bedside manner, very thorough, knowledgeable, And a nice guy too.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012