Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Telgt-McKinney

Not only is the staff rude but the Dr partook in badmouthing one of the patients with them. As far as I could tell the patient had just called to have something refilled or a referral faxed. Nothing that I myself haven't expect from my Dr. To hear them talk about another patient that could have easily been me I felt was very unprofessional and unacceptable. During my appointment I came in for a physical that took forever to get and they wouldn't do it on the first appointment, the Dr made some comments that made me feel very uncomfortable and even commented on my heels being rough and said that my husband wouldn't want to make any babies with me with my heals like that and then she gave me a sample of her foot cream she was trying to sell. She also accused me of smelling like smoke when I don't even smoke nor had I been around anyone who did. This physical also included a pap smear and a breast exam which I had to have an ultrasound done to have a lump checked out. I waited a week after the ultrasound and had to call to check the results, then it took 4 days for them to get back to me and they only called me to give me the results for the pap which came back clear and I had to ask again at that time if my breast ultrasound results were okay. I went back to this Dr almost a year later to get a referral to an OBGYN and they took almost 3 weeks to give me a referral, well by then I had already seen the OBGYN and had a miscarriage. Thanks for nothing! Calling this place is more stressful than going to the DMV. I would never recommend this place and I will be switching as soon as I have to go back to the Dr for anything.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Her office and office staff is the absolute worst they don't have any professional training they don't care if your child is alive or dead.Let's not forget if you need blood work or ultrasound results any type of results or any type of help you will not receive it until she is ready to give it to you. All of her staff is rude and none of them have a heart if you want someone cold who wants to give you home remedies or a sideline job of her natural products she make then go for it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Office crew is the worst my wife and I have ever seen. They don't care about patients. We'll be looking for a new doctor tomorrow!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

She's a good doctor, but the office staff is terrible. They don't communicate between each other, don't pass messages, promise to return calls and don't. Blame each other and other offices for errors. We're leaving this doctor because of her staff

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014