Ratings for Dr. Les Davidson

I saw Dr. Davidson after an MVA in 2015, and I was a little skeptical at first about chiropractic care. He took great care in explaining treatments, and made me feel comfortable and relaxed during the appointments. It was thanks to him that my recovery went well. Thank you Dr. Davidson!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Davidson is an amazing chiropractor dont listen to those bad reviews they obviously didn't understand the process or how chiropractic works.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Les Davidson is a professional. Kind courteous and helpful. He practices whole medicine and helped me recover from neck injury and now I can do anything!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

As far as Chiropractors go....I don't know what to say. At first he was helpful and I felt better, but my x-rays got worse and eventually I was in more pain than before!!! I wouldn't recommend him. He is arrogant and thinks he knows it all. He is expensive and if you don't go in they harass you! He also expects you to go in 3 times a week can you say rip off!!!!

Submitted August 28, 2014

Highly recommend. Very personal yet professional. Very thorough and exacting... did wonders for me!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013