Ratings for Dr. Matt Solven

Love going to Dr. Solven, amazing dentist, so kind and patient. He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth in a total time of 40 minutes, I think the actual pulling out teeth only took 10 minutes. Made sure I had his personal contact information over the long weekend in case of an infection. He walked me through the steps of removing them, showed me the xrays, etc. I also love the staff at Redcliff Family Dental, everyone is so friendly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Love going to see Dr Solven, he is very kind and honest. My first exam was incredibly thorough, and all my filling appointments have been quick and painless. I am very impressed with this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Happy with every visit at Dr. Solven's office. Our family has been going to there from the beginning.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

DR Solven (I call him Matt) does great work. He tells you what you need and why you need it. He is also fast at what he does. Always on time. Never feel rushed out the door. Can't ask for more.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

i asked him three times if there is anything i can do to keep my tooth not to take it out ,he said we can't do anything ,and after the extraction he said the tooth was not in bad condition ,why the heck u took it out?i am not going back for sure,my husband had a filling and now he can't eat or drink cold or hot:(

Submitted June 9, 2013

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I had went to Dr. Solven a little bit ago after leaving my old dentist. First off there prices are a little cheaper say around $40 cheaper which when you are getting a fair bit of work adds up! Second his staff are amazing! His 2 girls that I have had that help him are the sweetest things. They explain everything so thoroughly and make you feel so comfortable by remember little pieces of information about you that makes you feel that you are talking to a friend. And thirdly Dr. Solven is so gentle and patient and knows his stuff he won't tell you to go for the most expensive procedure he will tell you what is best for you and your budget, which is uncommon most dentists just want the money! I would highly recommended him !

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr.Solven! He was very caring and gentle! I would highly recommend going to him!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013