Ratings for Dr. Julio Pabon

We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! We feel blessed to have found Dr. Pabon and wanted to spread the words so more people can benefit from his practice, just like we have. There are many small "touches" that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but we would like to mention three things that we feel are crucial to our success: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the technology he employs. His success rate speaks volume. Their pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%. 2) Gentle hand. I commented to Dr Pabon that it never hurt when he does an exam or even the IVF procedures, while I feel more of a routine exam from some other doctors. Dr Pabon's response is something I will remember: some doctors forget that what they do everyday is not what a patient is used to. Dr Pabon does not forget that. 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff. Everyone knows you by the name. You don't have to repeat things. And you don't have to worry about getting a procedure from a doctor you have not met or who only has a few minutes to review your chart before the procedure. We truly believe that Dr Pabon is the very best Infertility Doctor, with a highly efficient team that makes wonderful things happen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Very nice and patient Dr he made me feel really at ease so glad I choose him and the staff was very friendly. I'm excited about my upcoming surgery and everything the future holds. Your embrace and confidence won me over!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Patient's update
Hi my name is cynthia, I had my procedure done today 3/11/2015 @ 8 am and no pain yet! I have to start by saying God guided the hands of Dr pabon! When he walked in with his pink shirt and matching bow tie it made me smile from ear to ear that is my favorite color along with blue which was incorporated really made me feel as if I was his only priority. His opening line was didn't know you were going to need shades today did you (lmbo). He has an awesome personality and unbelievable bedside manners. I woke up in no pain wanting a milkshake for my sore throat (Lol), it was and still is unreal I have only taken a Tylenol at 5pm if he had not given me pictures of the procedure with hand written notes and smiley faces I would not believe he had not performed it. Words are not enough I love Dr pabon and reccomend him to any one considering a tubal reversal. Not to forget Dr's surgical center was so clean next to the hospital and the staff were angels very informative and attentive! I will keep everyone posted, so excited about what the future holds and again Dr pabon I truly love you!

Submitted March 11, 2015