Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Grace

I was fortunate to be under the care of Dr.Grace. She is no nonsense, straight forward, knowlegible and uses all resources to seek out the problem. I couldn't haved asked for better care

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

No good manners, very rude and nasty in her behavior to her patients very disrespectful, poor choice of specialist!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

She is very rude and nasty and has absolutely no manners what so ever. The first time I met her in the Campbell River Hospital was a big shock, the first words out of her mouth was that I was too fat, and how I could live with a body like that!! She never introduced herself to me, very unprofessional, I would not recommend her to anybody..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Grace by my GP because I was having heart problems. After Dr. Grace examined me and did some testing on me, she reported to my GP that there was no need for further testing and that no changes were needed in my health regiment. Thankfully my GP referred me on to a Cardiologist in Victoria. After examination and testing, plus a through history, the Cardiologist diagnosed me with Coronary Heart Disease. Several changes were made to my meds and my heart responded very well. Dr Grace was disinterested and dismissive, to my determent.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr.Grace is wonderful has been looking after my husband and his serious heart condition for some time she's very thorough,to the point,telling it like it is but with great compassion and caring.She gets things done and quickly and we are so great full to have someone with her knowledge and expertise.Makes this difficult situation easier having her for a doctor.We are so lucky to have this quality of care here !!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012