Ratings for Dr. Justine Callahan

Dr Callahan has always given me the utmost attention and always listens to my concerns. She is a very professional and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Callahan is, by far, the best family doctor I have ever encountered. She is through and knowledgeable. She is compassionate and cares about her patients well being. Both myself and my son have been patients for the past 2.5 years. I have never had a problem booking an appointment and am often able to see her the same day. She goes above and beyond for her patients, including calling me at home, personally, to provide test results, after hours. I could not give this doctor enough praise as she has been phenomenal. The entire team at this practice are great. I would recommend Dr. Callahan to any person in need of an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

She is pushy and thinks she knows best. Even more than the specialist. She left me without medication and let the pharmacist deliver the news. I have had to leave this surgery. I am extremely disappointed and felt this high minded attitude went out with Victorian doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

She is attentive, knowledgeable, open to alternative therapies all in all best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I switched from a doctor I had tons of issues with to Dr.Callahan recently and have been sooooooooo much happier. They have gotten me in on short notice multiple times and are very accomodating. Dr. Callahan is compassionate and knowledgeable- nothing bad to say about her at all. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I was referred to Dr Callahan by my doctor, who was retiring. I think she's very professional and I trust her judgement. I've always found her staff to be wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Callahan is intelligent, compassionate and I am confident my health and my daughter's health are in good hands. You couldn't ask for a more competent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Callahan is amazing, the clinic is fabulous. Ignore any negative coments below. In this age of busy clinics, where MD's have you waiting for hours and never have time for you anyways, Dr. Callahan is the opposite. Yes the clinic is busy, but its a well oiled machine, so if you show up on time and follow their guidance your experience will be exactly as it should be. Dr. Callahan takes the time to get to know her patients, she cares about them, and is very intelligent. I cant explain in many more words how happy I am to have her as my GP. I know I'm in good hands with her, and trust her fully.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I have found Dr. Callahan and the staff at her clinic to be very helpful. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor that is so good!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was encouraged to see he because I was told she was a very knowledgable and ver proficient Dr. I can not deny this but personality wise I found her cool,unapproachable, dismissive and slightly pushy. She wants to inform you of what you should do rather than work with you to find out what you are comfortable with. Regardless of your background (RN)she does not want to know what you know..she wants to "educate "you . Which is great but it would have been nice of her to explore with me why I felt I did or did not want to do something. Rather I found her tone judgemental. Just my experience. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I hav changed Dr.s.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015