Ratings for Dr. Khalid Alzain

What a great doctor.He tells you all what you need to know about your disease.He has done in two visits what other specialist didn't do for me in 6 years.Corner Brook is lucky to have an internist if his calibre.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

If this is Dr. K, Alzain, Internist, presently from Corner Brook, NL, he should quit his profession. Arogant, hostile, ignorant, unable to communicate with patients. After being "overridden" with my input towards my body, and suggesting we work together, I was told not to tell him how to run his business, and this is "how medicine worked". I simply walked away. Disappointed, but how liberated.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Great doctor.He cares about his patients.He helped many patients by giving them free cards to get expensive drugs free if they don't have health insurance.wish him the best wherever he is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Unfortunately Bathurst has lost this doctor. I saw him for uncontrolled diabetis and undetactive thyroid. He treated me successfully for both. He is such a great helpful smart doctors. Goodluck Dr.Alzain wherever you are.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I saw this doctor three separate times and will never go back. I don't have a thyroid and needed my medication adjusted. He slashed my dose from 150mg to 90 (the chart in this own waiting room showed that for my weight I should have been on 125)!!! He insisted that I had to try the new dose six months to see if it was working (usually time is 6 weeks). Lectured me on sugar consumption and red meat consumption even though I kept reminding him I am not diabetic and I am a vegetarian. Prescribed several new medication, two of the were because he found I was hairy for a woman. I had bad side effects, and personally don't think I needed them in the first place. I am no longer on any of the medications he prescribed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Alzain... l'un des meilleurs endocrinologues et médecins que j'ai vu! D'une connaissance de sa spécialité comme j'ai rarement vu. Humain, doux, d'une extrême gentillesse, désirant aider le plus possible ses patients. C'est lui qui a trouvé mes problèmes de santé et qui m'a traité et m'a suivi dans mes moindres résultats. Il m'a d'ailleurs fait passer une batterie de tests dont certains n'étaient pas vraiment connus des techniciens au laboratoire. Ils devaient regarder dans l'ordinateur pour s'informer quoi faire au juste concernant certaines prises de sang. Malheureusement il a dû quitter Bathurst ... j'ai vraiment eu de la peine et j'ai vu de ses patients pleurer son départ car il en a sauvé des vies! Merci Dr Alzain .... merci pour votre compétence, votre temps mis à notre disponibilité, vos bons soins et votre façon de nous faire sentir que nous n'étions pas des numéros ou des signes de "piastres", mais bien des gens qui avaient besoin de soins! Nous allons vous manquer !

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

In my opiniom, this doctor is very helpful, understanding and goes out of his way for his patients. I feel like he respects us as a human being and that we are not just a number. I am very grateful for the things he has done for me thus far. It's unfortunate he is not a family doctor. I most definately recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013