Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Oliver

Be prepared for aggressive sales tatics. Practice promotes reason for care and treatment to truly help people transform their lives. You will be scheduled for a few abbreviated sessions of low quality PT exercises%2c and at the most 5 minutes of chiropractic adjustments%2c until the can get you in in evening for a workshop where they feed you %26 their propaganda. At the end they point blank ask for phone numbers for friends and family whom they will Cold Call to pressure them to come in for treatment all because they are so passionate about helping people. You will be told you are then to privately meet with the Doctor to go over the results of your X-rays. In reality it%27s the 1st phase of high pressure sales tactics%21 I think you get the picture%2c but next you are offered the %22platinum package %22silver package%22 or the final %28 disparaged%29 %22budget plan%22 that the office manger all but sneered at describing for those who could not afford the 2st 2. So the catch is treatment %22discount%27 in the thousands. No payment plans %24 upfront or they will STOP treating you. One of the most disturbing comPlaint is to have paid thousands of dollars in advance for a course of treatment lasting several months─after succumbing to a high-pressure sales pitch involving scare tactics and have to discontinue treatment because symptoms have either worsened or disappeared. At this time however you have signed a contract%2c however%2c that does not allow a refund%2c even if the treatment regimen was not completed. Or you can pay 8%25 more and get the chiropractic “health care credit card” to borrow the advance payment from a loan company%2c leaving the you legally bound to repay the loan. To me this is beyond unethical to ask for contracted payment in advance for long-term treatment of a health problem%2c since such an agreement is tantamount to a guarantee that the treatment will be effective. There is no way to determine if chiropractic treatment might be effective or how many treatments might be needed

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

went to him 3 times and he would adjust nothing more than my C1, I was told on the phone he did a whole adjustment, yet charged $65.00, to put c1 in, even if you don't need to go all the time after 6 weeks you have to pay another fee so he can talk to you at the price of $65.00. I have been seeing DC all my life and this is the first time I have ever had this happen. I have been paying $45.00 most of my DC visits through the years. If you get a full adjustment including hips and such not a bad deal. But for an atlas adjustment I think it's sad. And I heard them tell many that a MRI or CT wouldn't show as much as an Xray he does, I'm sorry but that is just not true. So then you have to pay for another xray @ $130.00 ap and for what? If he is certified he should be able to read them all. He is a very nice young man, I like honesty up front. An MRI shows much more than an xray, Which exposes more radiation, so MRI and CT shows more than an Xray of which he charges more for. He never talks to you about what is going on, very important.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been to a great number of chiropractors and by far he is the best one And accomplished great results on my sciatic nerve problem in a whole lot less time. Great staff ! It is also awesome that I could also go back to him for physical therapy on my shoulder after a fall. Dr . Oliver is the best physical therapist/chiropractor ever!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Just started seeing Dr. Oliver so I'm not real sure yet about the care. Seems friendly enough but not much interaction with patient. Need more communication so you understand your status in physical terms.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012