Ratings for Dr. Paul Fox

Great Dr. I have no problem with him or the staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I love having Dr. Fox. He has hands down restored my faith in family doctors. I am always left feeling heard and satisfied with my diagnosis. And i love how he takes time to make your appointment personal unlike some docs who almost seem annoyed you came in. Out of all the doctors I've had he is by far the greatest and I am thankful for him. I will also add I feel confident that with how young he is, he will remain a great doctor for years to come. Thanks for being our hero when we're sick and unwell Dr.Fox.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

wonderful, what more can i say. I will not be changing for a long time

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Wonderful doctor and person. Very down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable. I absolutely love having Dr. Fox as my GP. Unfortunately, the front staff at his clinic are not as easy to work with :(

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Fox is the kind of doctor a person can work with. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and takes his time with you. I very glad to have gotten him and his office has their own clinic, which is great. He is a hands on doctor and is understanding. He is not a pill pusher like others I have heard about. He will help you figure out alternatives to pills if there is a way. I have no plans to ever change doctors so far! Thank you Dr. Fox.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013