Ratings for Dr. Gina Tak Yip

Gina Yip is an amazing doctor! She is with lots of patience and understanding !! I have been seeing her for a few years and I'm glad she's my family doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have met so many specialists and family drs in my life and she beats them all. I came to her as a new patient 5 years ago with multiple time consuming issues and she takes the times and helps me with them all. I have been thankful from day one that I found her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

She is such a great and wonderful doctor! Very kind

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Yip is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She makes you feel at ease and listens thoroughly. My husband and I have been seeing her for almost 4 years. I used to get personal calls from her if something important needed to be discussed, something not many doctors do. We have since moved but dont mind the extra commute time to see her. So glad to have her as our GP :)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very Genuine always feel that i am getting the right treatment and advice,really takes a interest in my well being. I am happy she is my Health care provider and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Excellent, takes away any nervousness see a doctor, very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Gina Yip for around 2 years now. I agree with what everyone has said about her. He is kind, genuine, takes the time to explain things and does call personally many times to get hold of you to tell you important things. I am very grateful she is my family doctor. Unfortunately she is no longer accepting new patients. In addition, I really like the walk in service for patients only at this Health For All Clinic. If you cannot get an appointment with Dr. Yip soon enough, or something came up last minute, you can go to the walk in clinic that are for patients only. The wait times are significantly shorter than other 'open to all' walk ins. Love it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I am go glad to have Dr. Gina Yip as my family physician. She is professional, efficient, yet kind and genuinely interested in patients' wellbeing. She personally phones whenever there were things I needed to know without delay. She is a good doctor and a good person.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Very rarely am I actually able to compliment a clinician because in the past, my MDs have sucked but Dr. Gina Yip is EXCELLENT. She is so extremely thorough and is very professional and genuinely cares. I really really enjoy having her as my GP and I would highly recommend her. Hands down!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Yip is a lovely doctor who seems genuinely concerned about her patients welfare. She takes the time to listen to your concerns. Have only been seeing her for a little over a year but no complaints so far! The staff are very friendly and the wait times are very reasonable

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013