Ratings for Dr. Brent Schacter

Dr. Shacter delivered the news of my Factor V Leiden. Even though the first set of bloodwork sent to him was incorrect, he apologized and was truly sincere about it. Told me I would need to get additional blood drawn, and told me that it wouldn't be very long until we had results. He told me that we would do a video conference call (since I am in Brandon). Explained the implications of having the mutation in regards to future pregnancies. He was very kind and very nice to speak with.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Thanks for all the help! Happy retirement! All the best! :)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Schacter was amazing. I seen him for a low white cell count. He is professional, caring and excellent bed side manner. Answered all the question I had with compassion. Ran specific test in a timely fashion. Very well respected in the hematology community ( former head of cancer care Manitoba and its research arm, Manitoba Institute of Cell Biology)..one of the best in Canada. Thank you so much doctor your amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012