Ratings for Dr. Nael Shoman

It took a long time in the clinic but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Staff is always happy and helpful. Dr Shoman is honestly the best Dr you will ever meet. Usually don't rate Drs but I wanted you to know you are lucky if you have him as a Dr. He doesn't rush you out the door, is extremely smart and caring

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Shoman is an amazing doctor in every way. He is caring, kind, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Amazing, kind hearted and very knowledgeable. His gentle approach has built much trust, will be sorely missed in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr Shoman, my son would still be struggling to hear today. Dr Shoman took over the care of my son after years of ear infections and failed ear surgeries, and he really worked hard to fix the problems. He was patient and supportive, and this week, we were finally given the clearance to no longer have to come back! My son's hearing is almost normal. For me, he is a genius!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Shoman is a wonderful Doctor. He's very passionate about his work and REALLY wants to help.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Shoman. Very knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone. Took us seriously.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

He is very talnted at ENT doctor He is helpful doctor

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I saw Dr Shoman for a second opinion and I'm glad I did. He was behind in clinic but spent the time to explain things well. I felt he really cared that I understand what the problem is and the possible solutions.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is a very intelligent doctor, explains things well, and is down to earth. I have seen him a few times, and he has been very helpful and kind every time. I used to have to travel out of province for years but not anymore. I hope he doesn't leave.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017