Ratings for Dr. Nael Shoman

excellent surgeon! he was very kind and compassionate

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

He gave me back hearing. I was depressed and isolated and saw no hope. People don't understand what it's like to live in silence. My greatest respect for this compassionate man and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I’ve only met with Dr Shoman once so far but I’ve already been completely sold, he was so helpful and clearly explained everything so I would understand. It is really worth the long wait to see him at the Peds ENT at the IWK because he seems that good, looking forward to having his as my doctor even further. Such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I met with Dr Shoman and his resident this week. I have been losing my hearing and it's been really affecting my life and school. They were absolutely great, professional and very knowledgeable. Dr Shoman answered all my questions and explained everything well, and he gave me options to think about. Very glad I saw him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Greatest, kind and caring!!! will travel to see him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I just had an app with Dr Shoman this week and was so impressed with him and his assistant , both very professional men and treated me with the upmost respect and truly took an interest in my issue and took the time to explain my options , Thank you for your time and it was a pleasure to meet you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Its too bad the government's incompetence is what caused him to leave. Now we are left with nothing but "idiots" in Saskatchewan to see for our ENT problems.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Shoman and Dr Meguro did my surgery to remove a large acoustic neuroma from my brain theee years ago. This was the most difficult time of my life but they made my experience so much better. Everything went great and I have since recovered completely and my life is back to normal. These doctors and their team are my heroes and I will never forget what they have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Very sad to see Dr Shoman go. He looked after my daughter to remove a growth from her ear which resulted in her losing her hearing. She was misdiagnosed by another ENT for 6 months until I asked for a second opinion. Dr Shoman did surgery on her twice and the second time he also put an implant to give her hearing back. She is a different child now because of his amazing care. Great doctor and surgeon. I worry this growth will come back and we will fly to see him if it ever does.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Loved this Doctor. I can’t believe they stopped his funding. Now I have to find some one else to help with my ear problem? I hope I get someone before my ear he operated on gets infected.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017