Ratings for Dr. Nael Shoman

Amazing, kind hearted and very knowledgeable. His gentle approach has built much trust, will be sorely missed in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr Shoman, my son would still be struggling to hear today. Dr Shoman took over the care of my son after years of ear infections and failed ear surgeries, and he really worked hard to fix the problems. He was patient and supportive, and this week, we were finally given the clearance to no longer have to come back! My son's hearing is almost normal. For me, he is a genius!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Shoman is a wonderful Doctor. He's very passionate about his work and REALLY wants to help.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Shoman. Very knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone. Took us seriously.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

He is very talnted at ENT doctor He is helpful doctor

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I saw Dr Shoman for a second opinion and I'm glad I did. He was behind in clinic but spent the time to explain things well. I felt he really cared that I understand what the problem is and the possible solutions.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is a very intelligent doctor, explains things well, and is down to earth. I have seen him a few times, and he has been very helpful and kind every time. I used to have to travel out of province for years but not anymore. I hope he doesn't leave.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Shoman and his cochlear implant team are the most incredible people, kind, compassionate, and great at what they do. They gave my daughter the gift of hearing and turned fears and confusion into hope. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

An amazing doctor with excellent patient care/concern. It took only 6 months for him to diagnose and operate on me. I am truly grateful to have him as my specialist. I recommend him to anyone that needs help from an ENT.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Shoman has the best bed side manner, so caring, kind, thoughtful and personable. We couldn't ask for better care for our daughter. He makes us feel at ease and well cared for on each and every visit. Simply the best, hands down :)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017