Ratings for Dr. Nael Shoman

Its too bad the government's incompetence is what caused him to leave. Now we are left with nothing but "idiots" in Saskatchewan to see for our ENT problems.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Shoman and Dr Meguro did my surgery to remove a large acoustic neuroma from my brain theee years ago. This was the most difficult time of my life but they made my experience so much better. Everything went great and I have since recovered completely and my life is back to normal. These doctors and their team are my heroes and I will never forget what they have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Very sad to see Dr Shoman go. He looked after my daughter to remove a growth from her ear which resulted in her losing her hearing. She was misdiagnosed by another ENT for 6 months until I asked for a second opinion. Dr Shoman did surgery on her twice and the second time he also put an implant to give her hearing back. She is a different child now because of his amazing care. Great doctor and surgeon. I worry this growth will come back and we will fly to see him if it ever does.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Loved this Doctor. I can’t believe they stopped his funding. Now I have to find some one else to help with my ear problem? I hope I get someone before my ear he operated on gets infected.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Doctor Shoman has been working with my son since he was very young to treat his condition. Very sad to see Dr. Shoman go but happy that he has the opportunity to better his career. Always professional, always personable and always welcoming. Excellent ENT and surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Just found out from the newspaper article in the Star Phoenix that Dr. Shoman is gone. Amazing doctor. The government has let the people of Saskatchewan down once again. If you ever met the guy you could tell he went into medicine for all the right reasons. Sucks to see our best doctors leave due to crappy health care situation/government in Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I was sad to hear Dr Shoman is gone. We drive from Alberta to see him for my sons ear. He was the most sympathetic, genuine and kind doctor and my son was very blessed to have him for the 3-4 years that he performed 4 surgeries without giving up on my son and promising that he would not give up and will see my sons ear fixed. He was not deterred at all and persevered till my sons ear healed. Was one in a million!!

Submitted December 16, 2017

I was diagnosed with Otosclerosis when I was 22 and my hearing gradually got worse. I saw two ENTs and they said to "get hearing aids", which I hated but had to rely on to get through my life. I then saw Dr Shoman three years ago and he offered me surgery which I went ahead with and it restored my hearing in the right ear, it was incredible! I just had my left ear done before he left and it also worked great. I am eternally grateful for this amazing gift, thank you Dr Shoman for your amazing care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I've had problem with my ears fort more than 30 years. I must have seen every ENT that had ever practiced in Saskatchewan. He is the only doctor that helped me. Now that he is gone im really worried. The garbage ents that are left in Saskatoon are useless incompetent fools.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Shoman since she was a few days old, he's kind, caring and so so good at his job. I'm so very sad that he has moved from Saskatchewan. His new patients are very lucky to have him. Now - we're off to find a new ENT :-(

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017