Ratings for Dr. Fahimay Naqvi

I finally found an awesome dentist for my hubby and I, She is very gentle and very knowledgeable. I will highly recommend her and her staffs are very friendly too.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr Naqvi and her staff are very helpful. Gentle hands very thorough. My family and myself are longtime patients. .Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Wonderful dentist with awesome knowledage and experience and good staff..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Naqvi is one of the best dentist I have ever met. She is not only knowledgeable, but also care about you and does her best to make you comfortable. Her staff is very professional and friendly. I am pleased to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Naqvi has always made me feel welcome at each visit. She’s the best dentist that I have been to and I’ll gladly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

A wonderful dentist who always treats me and my family with the utmost care! I’ve been going to her for 10 years now and I will continue to do so for many more.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Naqvi is an amazing dentist, so thorough, and so patient. She is the best dentist I have ever been to, and I will continue seeing her for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

An amazing dentist who treated me and my family for years, from the time my children were young. She is extremely knowledgable and great with kids. I have always had fantastic and comfortable experiences with her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Not a place to take kids. She totally don't know how to handle them. Never saw weird dentist like this.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017