Ratings for Dr. Francis Ling

Skilled, compassionate and caring. I felt that I receive professional and quality care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

My husband has noticed drastic change in his hearing in his left ear and was told to see a specialist to find out if he could have a tumour or some other issue since it is only his left ear. The big concern is that he has been getting off and on severe pain in that side of his head. He saw Dr Useless who actually said there could be a tumour but they are usually benign and if operated on could cause total hearing loss. He did not give requisitions for any tests whatsoever . I am beyond disgusted. He told my husband that if his symptoms get worse to get referred to him again. Never again. Need to find someone who will do something and care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Ling was very kind and caring and I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT..... he performed my adult tonsillectomy after they threatened to close of my airway and even though I still have pain from surgery recovery I have never been able to breathe better.... I owe a great amount of thanks to Dr.Ling for making my surgical experience not traumatizing like my previous surgery.... in short he is a kind and good person and I think he's the best in the business.... (i have been to multiple ENT)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Happy with my experience. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor - very business like. He is extremely knowledgeable & professional. I have a history of throat cancer in my family, I got a referral to Dr. Ling for a check up. Thankfully at this point I have no worries with my throat. I wanted to take the time to thank Dr. Ling for easing my anxieties. I was hesitant about seeing Dr. Ling with some of the negative comments below, but he was considerate of my concerns & addressed the issues in a competent manner. I would recommend this physician to anyone looking for ENT.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I feel very privileged to have had the chance to be referred to Dr. F. Ling for a serious sinus problem. He is a very pleasant and soft spoken gentleman. Before my surgery, I found him most informative in answering my questions in a language I could understand. He was there for me throughout my procedure and was impressed by his concern until I healed completely. I will recommend Dr. Ling without hesitation to anyone needing an ENT specialist. I take this opportunity to thank his devoted staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr ling has ruined my life he took out a small tumer on my parathyroid and did not close me up properly and I was bleeding out had to do emergency surgery. Then I found out because of this I have no parathyroids now and I'm now I and out hospital all the time now with major calcium problems .he had to get home wash his new BMW while I was bleeding out

Submitted June 26, 2017

My daughter had her adnoids and tonsils removed by Dr Ling. Everything went great and now she is sleeping so good. Dr Ling and his staff were awesome every step of the way.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Ling and his staff have provided me fantastic service. He is compassionate with a great bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I am losing my hearing in one ear and went to this doctor for further investigation. A hearing test was done. I have constant ringing in my ear, clicking noises and headaches. I was basically told I had to live with it and it had premature hearing loss. No further investigation was done. I was pretty disappointed and felt it was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017