Ratings for Dr. Francis Ling

Had submanicular gland removed. Mistake 1. Not being kept over night after my neck being cut open. Somebody with a knee replacement is kept overnight.. 2. Did not prescribe antibiotics after surgery. Got infected and after an er visit for the infection he then finally prescribed it. He also didn't ensure the wound was drained. Which he knew prior that infections were an issue with my gland. There was no post op care. Done the surgery ok go home see you next week. So I suffered for a week with a post surgery infection.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Had nasal polyps removed. Extremely painful, not given pain meedicine. Years later notived the peoblem still persists and when i called for an apointment, the rude staff demanded $80 for a missed appointment I wasn't made aware of 9 years ago. Went to another ENT, guy is a joke. Hope this guy gets investigated for malpractice and extremely unprofessional conduct.

Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Ling took my Tonsils out yesterday. He did a wonderful job. He has excellent bedside manner and is compassionate! He came over to me while I was laying in the hospital bed and asked me if I had any questions before going into the OR. I highly recommend Dr. Ling. You won’t be disappointed

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Skilled, compassionate and caring. I felt that I receive professional and quality care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

My husband has noticed drastic change in his hearing in his left ear and was told to see a specialist to find out if he could have a tumour or some other issue since it is only his left ear. The big concern is that he has been getting off and on severe pain in that side of his head. He saw Dr Useless who actually said there could be a tumour but they are usually benign and if operated on could cause total hearing loss. He did not give requisitions for any tests whatsoever . I am beyond disgusted. He told my husband that if his symptoms get worse to get referred to him again. Never again. Need to find someone who will do something and care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Ling was very kind and caring and I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT..... he performed my adult tonsillectomy after they threatened to close of my airway and even though I still have pain from surgery recovery I have never been able to breathe better.... I owe a great amount of thanks to Dr.Ling for making my surgical experience not traumatizing like my previous surgery.... in short he is a kind and good person and I think he's the best in the business.... (i have been to multiple ENT)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Happy with my experience. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor - very business like. He is extremely knowledgeable & professional. I have a history of throat cancer in my family, I got a referral to Dr. Ling for a check up. Thankfully at this point I have no worries with my throat. I wanted to take the time to thank Dr. Ling for easing my anxieties. I was hesitant about seeing Dr. Ling with some of the negative comments below, but he was considerate of my concerns & addressed the issues in a competent manner. I would recommend this physician to anyone looking for ENT.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I feel very privileged to have had the chance to be referred to Dr. F. Ling for a serious sinus problem. He is a very pleasant and soft spoken gentleman. Before my surgery, I found him most informative in answering my questions in a language I could understand. He was there for me throughout my procedure and was impressed by his concern until I healed completely. I will recommend Dr. Ling without hesitation to anyone needing an ENT specialist. I take this opportunity to thank his devoted staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr ling has ruined my life he took out a small tumer on my parathyroid and did not close me up properly and I was bleeding out had to do emergency surgery. Then I found out because of this I have no parathyroids now and I'm now I and out hospital all the time now with major calcium problems .he had to get home wash his new BMW while I was bleeding out

Submitted June 26, 2017