Ratings for Dr. Francis Ling

I feel very privileged to have had the chance to be referred to Dr. F. Ling for a serious sinus problem. He is a very pleasant and soft spoken gentleman. Before my surgery, I found him most informative in answering my questions in a language I could understand. He was there for me throughout my procedure and was impressed by his concern until I healed completely. I will recommend Dr. Ling without hesitation to anyone needing an ENT specialist. I take this opportunity to thank his devoted staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr ling has ruined my life he took out a small tumer on my parathyroid and did not close me up properly and I was bleeding out had to do emergency surgery. Then I found out because of this I have no parathyroids now and I'm now I and out hospital all the time now with major calcium problems .he had to get home wash his new BMW while I was bleeding out

Submitted June 26, 2017

My daughter had her adnoids and tonsils removed by Dr Ling. Everything went great and now she is sleeping so good. Dr Ling and his staff were awesome every step of the way.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Ling and his staff have provided me fantastic service. He is compassionate with a great bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I am losing my hearing in one ear and went to this doctor for further investigation. A hearing test was done. I have constant ringing in my ear, clicking noises and headaches. I was basically told I had to live with it and it had premature hearing loss. No further investigation was done. I was pretty disappointed and felt it was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I recently had my septum fixed and could not be happier. I can't believe how good it is to breathe again. There was some bleeding but this was explained to be normal for the first few days after surgery. I was miserable when those plastic things were in my nose but when they came out I felt like new person! I am glad I decided to see Dr Ling!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Great doctor. Took care of my sinus problems. Surgery was a success and I am breathing again. Would recommend to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Ling is a very talented Dr. He performed a septoplasty/turbinate reduction surgery. He was very helpful with all of my questions, before, during and after surgery. Dr Ling has skillful hands and a gentle approach to this very delicate surgery. I have never experienced any problems with his staff or Dr Ling I wish I could have done this surgery 20 years ago. I can't believe I can now breathe through my nose!! You would be lucky to get in and see what this specialist has to offer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

We had a 9am appt. For my2 year old. Waited over an hour and she needed to use the washroom so we informed the staff we would be right back. They called her while we were gone and when we returned they told me missed our turn and they filled the spot and we'd have wait. We assorted anther40 min. Totally unacceptable treatment by the staff. Dr li.g is great but the wait and treatment by office staff makes it not worth the choice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great doctor who took care of my crooked nose which I broke years ago and had surgery before. Other doctors said they would not operate but Dr Ling did and I can breath now!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016