Ratings for Dr. Chad Hefford

Very knowledgeable and showed me very good small frequent exercises that are very effective!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

i've been going to the same chiropractor back home (New Zealand) for more than two years but my back problems always came back after a few weeks. i went to see dr. Chad when i was in toronto for a few months for work, and i haven't felt so good for so long since my injury. i head back in a few weeks and i don't know what i'm going to do without Chad!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Doctor chad was super helpful and effective. I had recurring shoulder pain that I had been to a few other chiropractors about, and usually they would get rid of the pain for a few days and then it would return. Dr. Chad got rid of the pain and gave me some exercises to do that would help strengthen my shoulder and keep the pain from coming back and they've worked really well. Recommended!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I re-agitated a back injury playing basketball on the weekend. Two days after I could barely get out of bed. My girlfriend made an appointment with her chiropractor (Dr. Hefford) for later that same day. I felt immediate improvements after the first treatment and after a second two days later could barely feel the injury at all. He gave me some great advice and some exercises to do on my own, and my back is as good as new.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I was helping a friend move and I felt a sharp pain in my back. The next day it was a million times worse and I couldn't sit up in bed, let alone walk. Already seeing Dr. Chad for adjustments, so told me to come in immediately. He diagnosed me and started me on a plan which fixed the problem in no time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Great chiropractor; incredibly knowledgeable and helpful making you feel like a new person after each visit.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Listens to you attentively. Very professional yet friendly attitude. Very easy to talk to. The best chiropractor I've had so far.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I've been diagnosed with post concussive syndrome after a bad car accident 2 years ago. I have migraines, dizziness and chronic neck and back pain. Before Dr. Chad I was on 3 different pain medications, plus something to help me sleep and something to calm my stomach (a side effect of the pain medication). 6 sessions with Dr. Chad and I was more than 50% better. 6 months later, I have no more headaches, dizziness, and my neck and back pain are manageable - and best of all, no more medications. I wouldn't be able to return to work if it weren't for Dr. Chad

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I gave birth and my low back was killing me. I started seeing Dr. Chad on the recommendation of my friend who had been seeing him for pregnancy related back pain. No more pain, no side effects and it doesn't affect me nursing my baby. I see him regularly and am happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

My son has ADHD. I started seeing Dr. Chad a month ago following a fall at work, and he suggested I bring him in to get checked. He's been getting adjusted weekly and he is a different kid - paying attention at school, fewer tantrums, he is able to get through his homework better. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014