Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Aucoin-Savoie

Absolute terrible bedside manor! No time for questions or explanations!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dre Savoie has been my ophthalmologist for over 1 year now. She has always been very polite and takes time to explain everything in words that I can understand. I am highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have definitely NOT had the experience reported by other patients. My Optometrist referred me to Dr. Savoie to have an Iridotomy to address a predisposition for acute-angle glaucoma. Dr. Savoie was 1.5 hours late for my first appointment with her and very dismissive when I politely asked for the reason for the delay. She was arrogant and unable to answer my questions. She even recommended that I increase my salt intake to address my low blood pressure which I am told is extremely irresponsible and misguided. This doctor has a great deal to learn. She might want to start with a bit of humility. On the positive side, I found her staff to be excellent!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

personality is 5of5 or 10of10,consultation from Dr.Caissie,optometristes,he highly recomended her,she is very friendly,took the time to explain about the drops to put in eye,put some in the eye while we were there.A fellow up app,to check the eye again,would go back to her anytime.Very professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Wonderful eye doctor! Very friendly, took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013