Ratings for Dr. Amy Morse

DR Amy Morse is very personable. She has done 2 procedures on me and I have had NO complication.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Great doctor very luck to have take care of me. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr Morse is very detailed and throughly in her work she takes her time and is a caring individual. Very patient as well. And she not only explained about my gastro but she was looking at other tests in the past and being proactive she booked me for another test unrelated. She is few and far between for the dr she is. Appreciate it

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

So over booked she has no time for new patients. So I get stuck with a terrible GI. She looked over my scans and gave advice to my doctor and that was it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Everything you would want in a loving, caring, competent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

I had a colonoscopy yesterday & Dr Morse took the time to explain everything, & then also meet with me afterwards to explain what she found & I even got to see photos (I was put under) of the polyps she removed!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

I’m wondering if my DR referring you as my GI DR i have hiatus hernia gastritis I had gastrointestinal problem since last year pls my dr said she was referring you to me GI DR

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr Morse is an amazing Doctor. She listens to all of my concerns, she is caring and compassionate. I am positive I will be seeing her for a long time and I hope she can help me control my colitis it is pretty bad and I have not been well since being diagnosed in April.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Amazing doctor, very helpful. Listened to all of my concerns and made me feel part of the decision making process.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

She's changed my life with her compassion and patience. Always listening and offering help rather than just dismissing people and prescribing meds

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018