Ratings for Dr. Michael Numerow

I have a long, sordid history of dental problems and have had my face hole prodded and poked by at least 15 different specialists in 3 different continents over the past 30 years. As an expert veteran, then, you should take note when I say that Dr. Numerow is far and away the BEST dentist I have ever had. Period. I suffer from intense OCD and have a number of anxieties tied up in dental visits. Dr. Numerow's compassionate, non-judgmental, collaborative approach and superlative dental skills just seem to make those issues disappear. Over the past few years he has helped me with problems ranging from cracked teeth to serious jaw infections to extensive root canals, and not once has the experience been anything short of fantastic. His sincere demeanor is exemplary - I can name at least a dozen dentists (and two dozen doctors!) I'd happily refer to him for lessons on how to handle and talk to patients. Crucially, the support staff at the Expo office are friendly, responsive, and always happy to work with you to find ways to optimize your appointments. On numerous occasions the team has helped me find solutions to fit my hectic schedule and unpredictable income stream. I know Dr. Numerow is currently accepting more patients. If you're looking for a dentist, you'd be a fool not to make an appointment, STAT. This is the best dentist in Vancouver, people!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I was looking for a new dentist in my area after a recent move, and I've seen Dr. Numerow twice since becoming a client. The office has a very positive and friendly atmosphere as well as very helpful and personable staff. I found he explained problem areas and procedures clearly, worked quickly, and even for a filling, which in the past has made me anxious with other dentists, I felt at ease and experienced little or no discomfort. Overall, very glad I go there now!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Numerow was the best dentist I've ever been to! He took very good care of my dental needs and made sure I was completely comfortable during my time in the chair. His assistant was equally a joy to have at my side. And don't get me started on how awesome the receptionist is :D I felt completely comfortable with the whole experience and I would recommend this man to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Old Dentist retired. Needed new one. These offics have been reccommended in the past, so i decided to try it out. Friendly very knowledgable staff. Took lots of time to explain what was required and what I should expect from future treatment. My insurance costs were explained to me very clearly and estimates were provided which were very accurate. Aside from my paperwork I had to fill out when I arrived I was seated in the dental chair right away but not before my coat was taken and hung up for me. The staff was very friendly and warm and they laughed a lot. Good atmosphere. The assistant is very friendly and gentle when taking X-rays without making me gag. Dr Numerow was very gentle and careful when doing my check up and cleaning. I have reccommended Dr. Micheal Numerow to several of my friends and they have had just as successful appointments as I had. I've been coming to this offiec for almost a year now and I am very happy with the switch.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012