You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zina Baraz

tarsThe Best place for a Great Smile*!!: My family and I have been going here for years.Very friendly and courteous staff.Very gentle every visit,and also caring and seem to make time for our family's needs in there busy schedule always.Will definitely and have always recommended them.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Great dental office! I do not agree with some of the comments made below. It seems that the same person is making the bad comments. I've been there with all my family and they ALWAYS help us with all the questions we have and treat us with respect. - Natividad Avila

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great Experience: White Cedar Dental have created a friendly, comfortable atmosphere for their patients and are always professional and courteous. It can be tricky to create that kind of balance, but they have managed it beautifully! Well done. Special shout out to Jen & Janet who always go above & beyond ....

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I don't agree with these comments ...I have been going to this dental office for years (with my whole family ,my kids and grandkids) and I will never change anywhere else ,they always answer any question I have about my insurance (not to abuse it rather to clarify my coverage and if I have to pay out of pocket as it happened to me before I started going to white cedar where the dental office charged me for treatment I was not covered for and they demanded me paying for it and I couldn't afford it and I know this will not happen at this office) ....best office for kids that is why I recommend this place for my son and daughter and their children) ...they have amazing staff and Dr Baraz is so kind and sincere ,I trust her recommended treatment and appreciate her honesty ....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

This is a very big factory style dental office. If you want to be treated like number and not a person go here. There are new faces every time I go. Long waits for your appointment. I would not recommend this place

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I am a new client at this office and so far love it!, the staff is very nice and accommodating when I need to change appointments, I would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I agree totally with the last persons comments on this office, i have been to her office a few times with my family, and every time we go, we are rushed more and more! They just built a newer and bigger office, and once you see how insurance driven they are, you will understand how they can afford to expand. Do not go to this office, it is not a "family practice" just an assembly line forsure! All the staff is nice, but overworked and stressed you can tell.

Submitted November 23, 2015

I do not recommend this dentist or any of her franchises, as the other comments below mentioned you do feel like you are a number and not a client. It is an assembly line and they are very quick to take your money. They are very insurance driven for what is recommended. The staff is very nice but yes, the front desk does call a lot and your appointments are changed constantly. Beware if you go to this office that no appointment is set in stone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have high anxiety when going to the dentist it scares me the whole team at White cedar is FANTASTIC! Their modern technology makes the whole experience a pleasure. I actually want to go back!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

My experience and my whole family's experience (family of 6) at white cedar dental and especially with Dr Baraz and her staff are always very professional, fun and relaxing...we really enjoy it, you all do a fine work in serving the public that's is why people keeps coming back. Great work, great dental office, I will always recommend going to this dental office.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Zina Baraz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "tarsThe Best place for a Great Smile*!!: My family and I have been going here for years.Very friendly and courteous staff.Very gentle every visit,and also carin..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dental office! I do not agree with some of the comments made below. It seems that the same person is making the bad comments. I've been there with all my ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience: White Cedar Dental have created a friendly, comfortable atmosphere for their patients and are always professional and courteous. It can be tri..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't agree with these comments ...I have been going to this dental office for years (with my whole family ,my kids and grandkids) and I will never change an..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is a very big factory style dental office. If you want to be treated like number and not a person go here. There are new faces every time I go. Long wai..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a new client at this office and so far love it!, the staff is very nice and accommodating when I need to change appointments, I would definitely recommend..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree totally with the last persons comments on this office, i have been to her office a few times with my family, and every time we go, we are rushed more an..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I do not recommend this dentist or any of her franchises, as the other comments below mentioned you do feel like you are a number and not a client. It is an ass..."

October 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.whitecedardental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4N 0W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "630 Huronia Road, unit 7, Barrie". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057371151".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have high anxiety when going to the dentist it scares me the whole team at White cedar is FANTASTIC! Their modern technology makes the whole experience a plea..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience and my whole family's experience (family of 6) at white cedar dental and especially with Dr Baraz and her staff are always very professional, fun ..."

September 3, 2014