Ratings for Dr. Zina Baraz

Awesome Dentist : Loving Dr Baraz and her whole staff.Love the new location, great job guys! I really enjoyed the knowledge & care the dentist hygenist I had cleaning my teeth. She was so kind & gentle with my daughter who came to watch me get my teeth cleaned. I'd love to have that same hygenist again! It's no wonder why White Cedar is becoming a highly recommended place :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

This is the first time I have had a filling and had my teeth cleaned and it was not painfull , great experience: I am very happy with the customer care provided by Dr Zina and White Cedar Dental as a whole .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Excellent service and friendly staff!: Very modern and up to date equipment and facilities. I highly recommend seeing Dr Baraz and White Cedar Dental Clinic!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr Baraz and white cedar dental always great service always friendly. Goes out of there way to make sure you are comfortable

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

We always have great visits and once again another great visit. If anyone has a fear of dentist offices they should go to White Cedar Dental and see Dr Baraz . Always nice to catch up with familiar faces.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Great hours for working families. Staff are always great Dr Baraz is incredible!: I cannot thank Dr Baraz enough. She makes my son feel so comfortable. He totally loves her and looks forward to coming to the office.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Submitted June 13, 2016

Best dentist and dental office... period.: Have been here with myself and my 3 kids for 4 plus years. Love everyone and everything about Dr Baraz and white cedar. Referred many and will continue to. Thanks white cedar. By far the very best dentist office around!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you very much for the kind words! Our team is thrilled knowing about your positive experience when visiting us. Family taking care of families! :) - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Baraz was great with explaining everything to my daughter and to me so we understood what was going on with my daughters teeth and what to expect going forward with orthodontics. We greatly appreciated her kindness in making my daughter feel comfortable. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you and your family deserve. Thanks again for the kind words. - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted May 12, 2016

You will not be disappointed in the service and ambiance at this dental office. I wish Dr. Baraz was my family doctor too. Great attitudes in this office. Hubby and wife are a great team who are very accommodating to your situation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Submitted May 12, 2016

wonderful team: The staff are so wonderful with children compassionate and caring. DR Baraz and Janet makes such a difference are consistently kind and friendly. No one really enjoys going to the dentist (sorry) but she really makes it a less anxious experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are very happy knowing you and your family are having a positive experience with us. We take pride on offering the best dental care to our patients! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zina Baraz - DDS Dr. Zina Baraz Is well known with her patients for her genuine care, gentle touch and kind manner with children. She enjoys getting to know patients and their families and providing dental care in a stress-free and relaxed environment. Dr. Zina Baraz graduated from University of Toronto and began her dental career in 2001. Her dedication for comfortable and relaxed dentistry has Dr. Zina Baraz highly trained with Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) and Oral Sedation. She enjoys providing cosmetic work and treating nervous patients. It is her belief that by understanding the needs and desires of each patient is how we can set the cornerstone of every treatment plan. Dr. Zina Baraz believes in long term care and high quality dentistry. Building a trusting relationship with her patients is her #1 priority-making sure you have all the information you need to make all important oral health care choices. Away from the office, Dr Zina Baraz enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)