Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zina Baraz

highly recommend White Cedar Dental( Dr Baraz ) . I love the family atmosphere and how welcoming and patient all the staff are. I always leave feeling very satisfied with the services provided.you guys are the best .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

You Guys took me in without an appointment When I told you my tooth was hurting me, thanks for the prompt service...Dr Baraz I love how you and Dr Bashi run your office ...thanks for caring about every single patient you have .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Professional staff, always on time and family friendly - I've never been disappointed with the level of service, and they coordinate/direct bill both of our benefit plans. The office is bright and accessible, and while this is a large and often busy place, my experience there always feels personable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

White Cedar dental Team- what a great experience we had at your office today. Your staff including Tania at reception, all 3 Hygienists working on our family members and Doctors' expertise, kindness, knowledge, patience, beautiful office- everything! I can't believe we're saying this about a dentist visit but it was a super pleasant experience. So glad our pediatrician recommended you for the whole family. Genuinely awesome with the kids, too. Beautiful, fun facility. Thank you all. See you soon!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Baraz is my favourite <3 She is the only one I feel ok with working on me. Dental phobia was so bad I use to vomit from my nervousness before and appointment but that was before I started going to see her. Now it's no big deal.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you deserve! Thanks again for the kind words. - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted May 15, 2017

Great and passionate dentist. She works from hearts in addition to her mind and hands

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hello! We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you and the kind words. White Cedar Dental prides itself on providing the best service possible to our patients. We love what we do, and we love the people we serve! Smile. - Dr. Baraz

White Cedar Dental is a good office. Everyone is nice and welcoming

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to serve our patients. If we did not meet your expectations, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your personal experience. Please, give us a call at (705) 737-1151.

Submitted May 15, 2017

Every time I enter your office, I can't believe how lucky I am to be here. I feel safe, secure and best of all - don't need any sedation anymore to have procedures done. Have complete confidence in all staff that I have met.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hello. Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to know our patients are receiving the care and comfort their deserve at White Cedar Dental. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted April 17, 2017

Me and my family very happy with work guilty , good staff , and more impotent the Dr Zina Baraz work and beautiful personalty , we are lucky to have her here in Barrie , highly recommend for people looking for excellent services . Thanks Dr Zina . Mahdi (Cyrus)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi Mahdi ! Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you deserve. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 16, 2017

I couldn't asked for anymore. Love white cedar dental and Dr Baraz .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to know our patients go home happy after an appointment at White Cedar Dental. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zina Baraz - DDS Dr. Zina Baraz Is well known with her patients for her genuine care, gentle touch and kind manner with children. She enjoys getting to know patients and their families and providing dental care in a stress-free and relaxed environment. Dr. Zina Baraz graduated from University of Toronto and began her dental career in 2001. Her dedication for comfortable and relaxed dentistry has Dr. Zina Baraz highly trained with Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) and Oral Sedation. She enjoys providing cosmetic work and treating nervous patients. It is her belief that by understanding the needs and desires of each patient is how we can set the cornerstone of every treatment plan. Dr. Zina Baraz believes in long term care and high quality dentistry. Building a trusting relationship with her patients is her #1 priority-making sure you have all the information you need to make all important oral health care choices. Away from the office, Dr Zina Baraz enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal