Ratings for Dr. Zina Baraz

Dr. Baraz is my favourite <3 She is the only one I feel ok with working on me. Dental phobia was so bad I use to vomit from my nervousness before and appointment but that was before I started going to see her. Now it's no big deal.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you deserve! Thanks again for the kind words. - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted May 15, 2017

Great and passionate dentist. She works from hearts in addition to her mind and hands

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hello! We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you and the kind words. White Cedar Dental prides itself on providing the best service possible to our patients. We love what we do, and we love the people we serve! Smile. - Dr. Baraz

White Cedar Dental is a good office. Everyone is nice and welcoming

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to serve our patients. If we did not meet your expectations, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your personal experience. Please, give us a call at (705) 737-1151.

Submitted May 15, 2017

Every time I enter your office, I can't believe how lucky I am to be here. I feel safe, secure and best of all - don't need any sedation anymore to have procedures done. Have complete confidence in all staff that I have met.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hello. Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to know our patients are receiving the care and comfort their deserve at White Cedar Dental. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted April 17, 2017

Me and my family very happy with work guilty , good staff , and more impotent the Dr Zina Baraz work and beautiful personalty , we are lucky to have her here in Barrie , highly recommend for people looking for excellent services . Thanks Dr Zina . Mahdi (Cyrus)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi Mahdi ! Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you deserve. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 16, 2017

I couldn't asked for anymore. Love white cedar dental and Dr Baraz .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to know our patients go home happy after an appointment at White Cedar Dental. Thanks again! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 16, 2017

I'm an extremely happy patient !! The staff never fails to make me feel comfortable. Cindy goes above and beyond, she has helped me even when she is not working to try to help me out!! I recommend your office to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your feedback and we'll certainly let Cindy know about it. - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted January 30, 2017

I Highly Recommend this office...It is extremely clean and very well-staffed. I never wait long periods of time when I go in for anything. I was even able to book my next appointment while still in the room. The hygienist was very thorough and gentle. There were children in the nearby rooms and I could hear the staff speaking with them all the way through their appointments to ensure that they were calm and knew what was going on. The front desk was able to bill directly to my insurance within a couple minutes. It is always a smooth process from start to finish when I visit.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Submitted January 2, 2017

Best dental office, staff and dentists hands down! Although I'm apprehensive like most people of dental appointments, they always make the experience a pleasant happy time! Thank you Dr baraz and staff for treating me and your patients this say.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Submitted January 2, 2017

I always feel secure at White Cedar Dental !!!: At all my appointments everyone makes me feel so good that it is very easy to walk in the door anytime !!! The owners ( Dr Baraz and dr Bashi ) are very nice couple and they make you feel like that as well !!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zina Baraz - DDS Dr. Zina Baraz Is well known with her patients for her genuine care, gentle touch and kind manner with children. She enjoys getting to know patients and their families and providing dental care in a stress-free and relaxed environment. Dr. Zina Baraz graduated from University of Toronto and began her dental career in 2001. Her dedication for comfortable and relaxed dentistry has Dr. Zina Baraz highly trained with Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) and Oral Sedation. She enjoys providing cosmetic work and treating nervous patients. It is her belief that by understanding the needs and desires of each patient is how we can set the cornerstone of every treatment plan. Dr. Zina Baraz believes in long term care and high quality dentistry. Building a trusting relationship with her patients is her #1 priority-making sure you have all the information you need to make all important oral health care choices. Away from the office, Dr Zina Baraz enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)