Ratings for Dr. Zina Baraz

Best dentist and dental office... period.: Have been here with myself and my 3 kids for 4 plus years. Love everyone and everything about Dr Baraz and white cedar. Referred many and will continue to. Thanks white cedar. By far the very best dentist office around!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr Baraz was great with explaining everything to my daughter and to me so we understood what was going on with my daughters teeth and what to expect going forward with orthodontics. We greatly appreciated her kindness in making my daughter feel comfortable. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear we were able to provide the level of comfort and service you and your family deserve. Thanks again for the kind words. - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted May 12, 2016

You will not be disappointed in the service and ambiance at this dental office. I wish Dr. Baraz was my family doctor too. Great attitudes in this office. Hubby and wife are a great team who are very accommodating to your situation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you very much for the kind words! Our team is thrilled knowing about your positive experience when visiting us. Family taking care of families! :) - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted May 12, 2016

wonderful team: The staff are so wonderful with children compassionate and caring. DR Baraz and Janet makes such a difference are consistently kind and friendly. No one really enjoys going to the dentist (sorry) but she really makes it a less anxious experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are very happy knowing you and your family are having a positive experience with us. We take pride on offering the best dental care to our patients! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 28, 2016

Always: I have referred several people to your business. I have always been treated respectfully professionally and with compassion. Very professional operation. Strong leadership is evident and expectations are high for all employees. Keep up the great work. You deserve the success you are enjoying

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled knowing about your positive experience when visiting us. Thank you very much for letting your friends and family know about us. Family taking care of families! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 28, 2016

Friendly/professional: My family and I have enjoyed going to White Cedar Dental since they first open in Barrie. Always a friendly environment. The girls at the front desk can answer and help you with any question you have. Beautiful play area for children while you wait. Dr. Baraz and Dr. Bashi have such a approchable and friendly personality that you would feel comfortable asking them anything... Bottom line I would definitely refer any of my friends to White Cedar Dental.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! White Cedar Dental Care team values all feedback and uses it to improve our services. We're thrilled to hear you are happy with us. Have an amazing day! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 28, 2016

5 Stars: Thank you guys for the wonderful service we received on Saturday. It is comforting to know that Leigha is able to go all by herself with your staff to get her cleaning without fear. Everyone is so wonderful, I highly recommend to anyone with young children, your girls are great. Thanks again, see you in 6 months

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
At White Cedar Dental Care we appreciate your positive feedback about your experience when visiting us and Leigha did great! Have an excellent day! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you feel more comfortable in your dental appointment! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you Peter for the kind words! For over 10 years we’ve been blessed with great loyal patients and great team that allow us to grow so we can serve them better. Looking forwards seeing you next time! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Submitted March 28, 2016

Love Dr Baraz and her staff...impressed with office move, I liked the old office and was worried when I read you's were relocating. I'm really happy with the larger waiting area and kids area. My 3 year old loved coming in as well. Was a great experience for him to play with the other kids!

Dr. Zina Baraz's response
Thank you so much for the feedback! For over 10 years we’ve been blessed with great loyal patients and great team that allow us to grow so we can serve them better. To be honest, the kids zone is a "hit" among all our little patients! Looking forwards seeing you next time! - Dr. Zina Baraz

Dr. Zina Baraz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zina Baraz - DDS Dr. Zina Baraz Is well known with her patients for her genuine care, gentle touch and kind manner with children. She enjoys getting to know patients and their families and providing dental care in a stress-free and relaxed environment. Dr. Zina Baraz graduated from University of Toronto and began her dental career in 2001. Her dedication for comfortable and relaxed dentistry has Dr. Zina Baraz highly trained with Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) and Oral Sedation. She enjoys providing cosmetic work and treating nervous patients. It is her belief that by understanding the needs and desires of each patient is how we can set the cornerstone of every treatment plan. Dr. Zina Baraz believes in long term care and high quality dentistry. Building a trusting relationship with her patients is her #1 priority-making sure you have all the information you need to make all important oral health care choices. Away from the office, Dr Zina Baraz enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist and dental office... period.: Have been here with myself and my 3 kids for 4 plus years. Love everyone and everything about Dr Baraz and white ceda..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Baraz was great with explaining everything to my daughter and to me so we understood what was going on with my daughters teeth and what to expect going for..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You will not be disappointed in the service and ambiance at this dental office. I wish Dr. Baraz was my family doctor too. Great attitudes in this office. Hu..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful team: The staff are so wonderful with children compassionate and caring. DR Baraz and Janet makes such a difference are consistently kind and friendly..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always: I have referred several people to your business. I have always been treated respectfully professionally and with compassion. Very professional operation..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly/professional: My family and I have enjoyed going to White Cedar Dental since they first open in Barrie. Always a friendly environment. The girls at the..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 Stars: Thank you guys for the wonderful service we received on Saturday. It is comforting to know that Leigha is able to go all by herself with your staff to ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was scared of dentists all my life. dr Zina is so gentle and caring. You are the best "

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the new office!: It's always my pleasure to come to White Cedar Dental, everyone is friendly and always professional. Thank You so much, Peter Brown"

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Baraz and her staff...impressed with office move, I liked the old office and was worried when I read you's were relocating. I'm really happy with the l..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased: A relaxing,pleasant visit. Very friendly staff and a comfortable environment."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "tarsThe Best place for a Great Smile*!!: My family and I have been going here for years.Very friendly and courteous staff.Very gentle every visit,and also carin..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dental office! I do not agree with some of the comments made below. It seems that the same person is making the bad comments. I've been there with all my ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience: White Cedar Dental have created a friendly, comfortable atmosphere for their patients and are always professional and courteous. It can be tri..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't agree with these comments ...I have been going to this dental office for years (with my whole family ,my kids and grandkids) and I will never change an..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is a very big factory style dental office. If you want to be treated like number and not a person go here. There are new faces every time I go. Long wai..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a new client at this office and so far love it!, the staff is very nice and accommodating when I need to change appointments, I would definitely recommend..."

December 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.whitecedardental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4N 0W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "630 Huronia Road, unit 7, Barrie". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057371151".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have high anxiety when going to the dentist it scares me the whole team at White cedar is FANTASTIC! Their modern technology makes the whole experience a plea..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience and my whole family's experience (family of 6) at white cedar dental and especially with Dr Baraz and her staff are always very professional, fun ..."

September 3, 2014