Ratings for Dr. Kassandra Bosire

Awful staff member Lisa, literally so disrespectful that i left before even seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

don't go to her. she doesn't listen to your concerns or care about following up with test results.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Bosire is great, its her office and staff that are not worth the time or trouble. I have had issues both times I had needed follow up. No return calls and incorrect information and prescriptions. good luck

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Bosires for over 6 years. She is extremely nice and very knowledgeable. I can always count on her to answer all my questions truthfully and to the best of her ability. If there is something that she feels she cannot deal with she will refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been a patient at this office for 8 years. Dr. Bosire has always been very personable and helpful and I feel very comfortable with her. I have referred friends to her office and they have been happy with her as well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014