Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

I recently had a tissue graft from the roof of my mouth to my lower front gumline and my expereince with Dr. Caudry and her staff was excellent. At the initial consultation Dr. Caudry provided a thorough explanation of the procedure and walked me through the estimate. She even encouraged me to seek a second opinion. I didn't need the second opinion and my procedure went very well despite my particular case being a bit difficult. Both the Doctor and her staff made me fell very comfortable prior to and during the procedure and equipped me with good advice for post-op. All of my appointments have run exactly on time and I'm very grateful for the quality work that was done.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

My dentist referred me to Dr. Caudry a few years ago and said she was the best, she is. For me she has performed a difficult extraction, extensive bone graft and 2 implants. She was excellent in all phases of my treatments. Her staff was also excellent. I was completely informed of my options and all the procedures, including some education which was very helpful. She is such an excellent surgeon that I had no actual pain after my surgeries and required no pain medication... I simply followed her recovery instructions using ice packs. I missed no time off work which was very important to me. I also appreciated her straight forth and honest manner, I felt very much at ease with everything. It has been a privilege to be one of Dr. Caudry's clients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

My dentist referred me to Dr. Caudry for an implant. She performed a bone graft and implant procedure to one of my molars. Her mannerism and approach not only made me feel comfortable but also confident in the advice she was giving me. All the staff have been friendly and helpful. I was so grateful that Dr. Caudry and her staff made the effort to fit me at the end of the day after they usually take appointments. I have never had another specialist willing to make this accommodation for me. I have a home daycare and it is very difficult for me to take a day or afternoon off. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Caudry.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

This doctor is a pleasure to deal with and I consider her THE expert in her field. My own dentist of 20 yrs,recommended her. I could not have been more satisfied with the experience. I was under her care for months as we explored a problem in my bone line and she was the only one who found that problem and quickly fixed it. This is a professional who cares by taking time to inform you and your confidence in her is rewarded with exceptional work.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Caudry is friendly and helpful. She explained my gum graft to me and made me feel very at ease. The procedure went great and I had no problems with recovery. Her staff were super friendly, remembered me at every appointment. I probably waited 5-10 minutes at the beginning of most appointments, but nothing longer. Will definitely go back for any future work.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Caudry is a very talented periodontist. She was able to create an implant in a space that no one thought possible. I will now have for the first time in a very long time a perfect bite. I can't thank her enough and I am very glad to have had this remarkable experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Caudry's for over 10 years. Due to her remarkable skills, she saved a tooth that all other Periodontists said would have to be removed! She is an extremely knowledgeable, caring person who will only provide the services necessary and goes above and beyond what other dentists and doctors do for their patients both pre and post surgery. I have recommended her and will continue to recommend her to anyone and everyone I know who is in need of any gum surgery. She is a highly competant and trustworthy surgeon with years of experience. To the few comments that disagreed, I find them unfounded.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Caudry did a fantastic job with my gum grafting. The procedure went quickly, it went well, the recovery was as she predicted and my gums (if I do say so myself) look great. Her staff were professional, helpful, and knew me by name. Dr. Caudry made herself available by phone 24/7 in the days after the procedure in case I had any problems or questions. I would definitely return to her clinic and refer my friends and family to her as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I had such a great experience when I went for my visits with Dr. Caudry. I am a busy professional and her and her staff were very accommodating to my schedule. Not only does she demonstrate her extensive knowledge throughout the consults, ensuring I had a full understanding of the procedures which were to occur, she also made me feel comfortable and at ease. I had multiple procedures done and each visit to her office was timely and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Caudry and her team to anyone needing periodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr Suzanne Caudry could actually be the best implant surgeon in Canada. She cares about her patients and the outcome of their treatment more than any other dentist I have met. Her knowledge and experience ensures that the treatment will always be done in the best way to obtain an optimal outcome. I would refer anyone I know to see her for overall periodontal treatment and implant placement.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

Medical Mutual Of Ohio