Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

On a chart of 1 - 10, I give Dr. Caudry , and her entire staff, a score of 11. Professional, pleasant, empathetic. Randy Johnson

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Excellent professional dedicated to her care for the patient. Her manner is excellent and follow up by the staff is at the same level. She should be highly recommend to anyone in need of her services.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Caudry and her staff were amazing. My implant surgery was flawless.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Every aspect of the care I received along with the careful follow up was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I went to Dr. Caudry for an emergency extraction, bone graft and implant. She and her staff were great! She is very knowledgeable and has created a friendly, supportive and jovial environment.....which helped greatly to reduce my anxiety around the procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Caudry ...thank you!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had a gum graft and the results are unbelievable. I was very nervous for surgery but Dr. Caudry did an excellent job preparing me, and her and her staff made my experience as smooth as possible. I am very happy!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Amazing experience, unbelievable difference. I can now smile confidence, Thanks to Dr. Caudry.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Caudry is a fantastic surgeon with excellent communication skills. I am a nervous patient but she made sure I understood every step of the lead-up to my surgery. Everyone in the office is friendly and I never had a wait time of more than 5 minutes. It was easy to make appointments that fit within my schedule and when I once had to cancel on very short notice, I did not get a hard time or a cancellation fee, like I've had with other dental professionals.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr Caudry and her team were super nice, efficient and did an excellent job. I had a post drilled into my jaw bone. She was very careful and professional. The recovery time was shorter than I expected. She has a light touch that makes this kind of procedure less unpleasant. She's fun too. That helps when something like a drill is tapping into your jawbone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I have been a patient with Dr Caudry since 2015. She was recommended to me by a friend who heard my bad experience with 2 other dentists. I had severe gum disease, the dentist I had been seen for a decade kept telling me I just need more frequent dental cleaning in his office. It is not until one of my teeth fell off, I realized that he was wrong. Then I went to another dentist who said he would perform the implant/surgery procedures (when I asked for his credential and experience, he is just a regular dentist who did a few implants a year). Unlike the two other dentists, Dr. Caudry is one of the top periodontist in Toronto, she taught dental implant and has been dealing with many complicated dental cases. Dr. Caudry is a high function individual, professional, organized and punctual on all her appointments. During my initial consultation, I found Dr. Caudry extremely confident on how to treat my dental problems. In my second visit, she had prepared a multi-year plan for me. I had three surgeries with Dr. Caudry between 2015 - 2017. All surgeries were successful – not much pain and no infection. It was a nice surprise when Dr Caudry called me the day after the first surgery (Saturday) to check on me. I am glad that my dental health is under the care of Dr. Caudry. I continue to go to her office for regular dental hygiene because all her staff is so friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

MSP/BC Med