Ratings for Dr. O. Ayeni

Dr. Ayeni is in my opinion, someone who should not be a doctor. The reason I say this is because he told me the pain was in my head. That proved to be absolutely not true after a specialist determined that I have nerve damage. All in my head eh, go back to the United States where you came from, we don't need people like you here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr.Ayeni has taken such good care of my family and I for the past couple of years. So happy I have gotten to know him, Debbie and Yvonne. Such wonderful people and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I’ve have been Dr. Ayeni’s Patient for years and absolutely think he is wonderful. Staff are great too. Always explains things thoroughly and listens to your concerns. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Absolutely the WORST doctor EVER. Like many, nothing but bad experiences with Ayeni. Wait times always OVER an hour for appointments (while hearing him talking in halls for over 20 minutes about plans) He goes out of his way to make you feel stupid. ALWAYS interrupt when trying to answer any of his questions, then intimidates & berates you for 15-20 minute because you have the "nerve" to say something about it!., because he's "doing you the favor" He is extremely rude, arrogant and extreme male chauvinist with a god complex! How he is able to keep a medical license is beyond me when he has been reported multiple times for his behavior! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Im very glad they got a new doctor there. I've had nothing but bad experiences with Ayeni. He makes me feel stupid, always seems to interrupt me while I'm telling him my symptoms. He always seems very rushed and is often a bit rude. I'm refusing to see him again, i will stick with the new dr if she's good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

$25 for a script? Quick temper when you ask him that question. So I said I'd just get the script from my surgeon the next week (compression wear). He then gave me script (no charge) but made it sound like he was moving heaven and earth for me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I am a new patient of Dr. Ayeni. On my first visit I found him to be very good at making me comfortable and he was very concerned and compassionate. I am so glad that I was able to be a new patient to a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Ayeni is rude, arrogant and I believe he is a male chauvinist. I think he made a smart move in bringing on a new Nurse practitioner ... and you'll not his letter indicates she will be seeing women and children only ... just proves my point. At one appointment he made a comment that basically said he "busts his hump to be there to see patients" as if our taking a full day off work, without pay, to see him was less important than the fact that he actually showed up for work that day. Seriously, get over yourself. He must have a God Complex, because his opinion is the only one that counts and do not question him or he'll bite your head off. He actually intimidated a patient with a major general anxiety condition to the point that he was physically ill. What kind of doctor make his patient feel so uncomfortable they put off seeking treatment just so they don't have to deal with him?? It's wrong and something should be done about it.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I feel abandoned and neglected as a patient..was staying because of Debbie and Greta...sadly,, they seem to have been told to become more distant..cant talk about more than one sympton( even though they may he related...)...have to take my husband in with me to get his attention...speaks quickly and gets angry when asked to slow down...I have been waiting fir over 18 months for a mental health referral...when I called three months ago, about lingering symptoms, my call was not returned...I had a mammogram in early June( I'm a 15 year breast cancer survivor)..previously, they always called me back...I feel shunned and disgusted with myself that I haven't left( husband and daughter left ages ago)...Needs a refresher course in kindness and listening skills..

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Ayeni has disappointed me on several occasions. He has answered a personal phone call during an appointment I had with him, made belittling comments, and overlooked my mono symptoms claiming my tonsils looked just fine. His receptionist is also not very knowledgeable or helpful, I had asked her about vaccines before and she didn't seem to understand what I was asking. Appointments usually take about 2-3 weeks to get, which can be very frustrating. The only positive thing I can say about this practice is that they now have a nurse practitioner who is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017