Dr. Jacinthe Lampron

Ratings for Dr. Jacinthe Lampron

She made my incision too high during surgery and nicked one of my phrenic nerves. When I came back 2 days after my surgery in extreme pain the staff told me that I was imagining things and then accused me of trying to get drugs. It took 3 days at the hospital for them to finally just read my file and see the comments from doctor lampron saying she made a mistake.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I met with Dr Lampron for a surgery consult. She was very kind and listened to what I said. She was obviously very busy but wrote down everything I said.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

My son had a ruptured appendix and we were referred to her by the General Hospital Campus for the follow-up 4 weeks later. After spending less than 2 minutes assessing him she commented that the next time we had a medical issue we should go to a hospital in our own province (we live on the Quebec side) and not come to the Ontario side because our provincial governments to not have an agreement in place. I pointed out to her that my son was a cancer patient at CHEO and all of his medical records had been transferred to the General Hospital - which is why we went to the General Hospital (we did not know at the time that his appendix had ruptured. After reading other reviews, I agree 100% that Dr. Lampron is extremely rude and dismissive. In addition, very unprofessional to tell a patient what she did without looking at the file to see his medical history. On the way out of the hospital I had to explain to my son, because he asked, why the doctor told us to go to a different hospital the next time. I simply said to him that what she said was very unprofessional and she shouldn't have said it. We will continue to go to the General Hospital Campus with our son, where we are always very well received.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

She was very caring to me, answered all my questions. I feel very confident with her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and I felt very confident in having as my surgeon. Go talk to her for yourself before taking in the negative comments below. I will and have recommended her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Knowledge is low ,I had complications after my surgery and put me under a lot of pain and iam still suffering ,not responsible as doctor because she didnt read my file at the first appointment just she said I will do this surgery and when I asked her about some important point belong to my surgery she said oh I did not know you have this situation and she started looking in my file , I wish I changed her before my surgery

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I too found Dr. Lampron to be dismissive of my concerns and just overall simply uncaring in nature. I overheard another patient in the waiting room conveying a similar sentiment to her husband. I was told she is a good surgeon, but one would never know it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Until now i've never really given much credence to online reviews, or posted one myself. But after a shockingly dismal encounter and questionable surgery (failure) I feel like I should share my experience. My opinion is that the negative reviews regarding Dr. Lampron are accurate. Several things come to mind: dismissive, uncaring, very poor communication and personal skills. Definitely a chip on her shoulder... doesn't like to be asked direct questions at all. Unsatisfactory explanations for her decisions. I recommend you avoid her if possible. Speaking with 2 friends who are MD's, it seems her reputation precedes her.. Let's just say she isn't very well regarded , even within her own community.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Not impressed at all. She was very dismissive. Spent a total of 3 minutes at the bedside assessing. Discharged too early, necessitating airlift back to hospital less than a week later. Ask for a different doctor, would be my recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Not only do I call into question Dr. Lamprons surgical skill, but I downright and emphatically state that she is a horrible Dr. She is rude, abrupt, and highly dismissive or any questions. In other industry, she would be fired. I fail to understand how she is actually in practice. Avoid her if you can. Sadly, it was trauma surgery where I met her. I repeat... avoid her! Skills aside, she is simply an unpleasant and cold-hearted person to deal with. Avoid!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017