Ratings for Dr. Jacinthe Lampron

I too found Dr. Lampron to be dismissive of my concerns and just overall simply uncaring in nature. I overheard another patient in the waiting room conveying a similar sentiment to her husband. I was told she is a good surgeon, but one would never know it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Until now i've never really given much credence to online reviews, or posted one myself. But after a shockingly dismal encounter and questionable surgery (failure) I feel like I should share my experience. My opinion is that the negative reviews regarding Dr. Lampron are accurate. Several things come to mind: dismissive, uncaring, very poor communication and personal skills. Definitely a chip on her shoulder... doesn't like to be asked direct questions at all. Unsatisfactory explanations for her decisions. I recommend you avoid her if possible. Speaking with 2 friends who are MD's, it seems her reputation precedes her.. Let's just say she isn't very well regarded , even within her own community.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Not impressed at all. She was very dismissive. Spent a total of 3 minutes at the bedside assessing. Discharged too early, necessitating airlift back to hospital less than a week later. Ask for a different doctor, would be my recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Not only do I call into question Dr. Lamprons surgical skill, but I downright and emphatically state that she is a horrible Dr. She is rude, abrupt, and highly dismissive or any questions. In other industry, she would be fired. I fail to understand how she is actually in practice. Avoid her if you can. Sadly, it was trauma surgery where I met her. I repeat... avoid her! Skills aside, she is simply an unpleasant and cold-hearted person to deal with. Avoid!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

This doctor has absolutely NO patient empathy. I have a loved one who is suffering horribly from her failed surgeries. Her utter disregard for her patient's serious condition is inexcusable and disgusting. Dr. Lampron's responsibility for patient-centred care is non-existent. It should always be FOR the patient and their well-being.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I don't like to leave negative reviews, but I had a pretty awful experience that has affected me in a negative way. I don't feel my surgery was well-explained to me or actually necessary to be done at the time. Had very poor healing that wasn't monitored

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Lampron is not effective in her surgeries. She had to do mine twice and it was a simple one...Hernia!!! any new bee would do it properly the first time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Lampron is an excellent surgeon with a lot of experience in Afghanistan as well as Canada. She is very attentive to the needs of her patients, although she does have to rely on her team of Residents. However she is reluctant to commit on outcome and length of stay in the hospital, not wishing to promise more than she can deliver. Choose her with confidence.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

This doctor has no "bedside" and no empathy at the Parkdale clinic.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Lampron is a caring person and skillful surgeon. She performed an appendectomy on me in 2012 and it went well. Unfortunately that surgery uncovered cancer. She shared the bad news with me in the most compassionate way and her support afterwards has been excellent. She helped me to connect to a specialist in Montreal immediately and while I am with a new doctor now she and her staff continue to offer support to me as I navigate my way through the system.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013