Ratings for Dr. Erin Gregory

My daughters and I have had Dr. Gregory look after us for at least 5 yrs. Every appointment we have made, always has had an above average feeling of being heard. We don't go often, but when we do go, she always hears us and acts on it. I have never felt my feelings or concerns have been dismissed. Dr. Gregory isn't afraid to order tests to find answers. She is a great Dr. that shows care, compassion, concern and empathy. I really like the fact that we can call and make an appointment ahead of time in an hour window, or call the morning of to make an appointment for that day. The front staff are always nice and helpful too! So glad to have her as our family Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

When I ask questions, Dr. Gregory always takes the time to fully explain her awnser in a manner that does not seem to rush you out the door like other doctors (6 minutes per patient). Dr. Gregory actually seems to csre for thoes in my family under her care and NO question is too stupid to ask her. She makes me feel well taken care of with her massive knowledge base. When ever I leave her office I feel that all my medical needs are being taken care of. Thanks Dr. Gregory!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Gregory once so far, but I was very happy as she took the time to answer all of my questions - and I had a lot! She really made me feel welcome and not rushed and responded to me in the manner I had hoped for; straight to the point and informative. Very happy customer. :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Gregory has been our family GP for a few years now. We have been very happy with the care and treatment we have received. She is very approachable and easy to talk to. She listens and really seems to care. I would recomment her without hesitation. The reception and office staff are great too.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I quite like Dr Gregory and find her to be friendly, and also professional. I feel like she listens to me, and that she is able to focus on my situation while in the room with me, I've never felt her to be distracted. She is good about advising to schedule extra time if there is something that should be examined further, which makes me also feel like she is respectful of her other patients time as well. She is not always on time, but which Dr is? In most cases, it is not the Dr, but the patient who needs extra special care, or has extra questions, or has a new issue they didn't think to ask to be scheduled for that causes the delays in the Dr's schedule. She has never second guessed me, and takes my few health concerns seriously enough that I feel well taken of. And, she's on her way to volunteer in Africa......how cool is that!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I was sent a letter from this office telling me that I should try to make an appointment before going to walk in clinic. So I had a nose bleed most likely due to the spray i was prescribed by my doctor, so I phoned, I was told to try to get there in half an hour, i got there in 35 minutes, and was told no one could see me, after I took time off work to go up there, and the other doctor was just walking around the hallway. They go on about stress, but it wouldn't take much to build up confidence just by showing respect to another person. I hate being treated like that. Which I think is healthy. Considering how long we wait for the doctor in that office, I think I was treated unfairly. I don't know how knowledgeable she is, but I thought the pharmacist was very good, I don't know what I would have done, if pharmacist had treated me the same way.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012