Ratings for Dr. Tisha Joy

Doctor Joy, words cannot express what you have done for me and my husband. I hope to be in your care should I need it. I trust you with both of our lives completely. Your expertise and patient care are above perfect, I was there was more stars to put. You are an excellent teacher to the students that you mentor; the world is a better place for having you in it. I really admire you if you cannot tell. Best Regards, JCP and IP*

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Joy is extremely nice! She is very knowledgable, flexible, caring and friendly. She knows what she's doing and what's best for you. She is extremely busy but always has time for her patients. She is very patient and explains everything very clearly. She always returns my calls and even calls me every time she gets my medical results back - even if everything is ok she will still call to explain that everything is fine and not to worry. Great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Joy really knows how to put a patient at ease! We laughed throughout my entire visit (I had just come from an all nighter in the ER with a diagnosis of diabetes). She answers her emails and her tone is very friendly even online. I'm not sure I could ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012