Ratings for Dr. Wyatt Minet

Did a surgery on my throat when i was 19. Best doc ever. Cheers dr

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Wyatt Minet performed surgery on my nose to correct a lifetime issue that turned out to be a deviated septum. That procedure changed my life. I can't believe the difference in what I thought "normal" was in breathing through my nose! Dr. Minet was able to book me within a completely short period of time, and was instrumental in my recovery period in the aftermath. He and his staff were friendly, professional, and kind; An amazing experience. Many thanks to you and your staff, Dr. Minet!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

An awesome doctor, surgeon, person. Listens, shares, advises, cares beyond. Surgery for thyroid cancer for myself was made easier by Dr Minet's kind and over the top caring. after care for the year that followed was as always, superb. Never ending thanks to Dr Minet.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr Minet is a fantastic doctor, both my husband and 3 year old son have had surgeries done by him. He was very informative and helpful in explaining the process and before & after care. He was excellent with my son put him at ease right away (which is not easy when it comes to his ears), he has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

He is an excellent ENT specialist. Fortunately it's never anything very serious that I've had to see him about but, if I were ever in need of an ENT for more daunting reasons, I would hope that I would be treated by him. He is also very polite, a total professional, puts me at ease when I do have to see him and he explained everything beforehand to alleviate any undue anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Minet is an expert who has an excellent approach to patients who are in stressful situations, such as myself with throat cancer. He infuses confidence and reassurance while being truthful about on's diagnosis and prognosis.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Great with kids. Relays info at appropriate 'level'. Staff are very kind, helpful and knowledgable. Awesome 'bed side' manor and after care follow up.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012