Ratings for Dr. Maged Ghebrial

Just a rude doctor. Doesn't seem to care. Barely talks to you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Have had Maged Ghebrial as my Doctor for 3 years. He is direct in his questions because as all doctors, he's looking to address a patients specific concerns. Additionally he's always been polite and responsive to my questions. I am a patient with moderately complex and overlapping health concerns. Dr. Ghebrial's recommendations for diet and lifestyle changes are "on the money". I think he fairly has the expectation that as a patient, I have a responsibility to be an active participant in my own wellness. His Egyptian accent sometime leads me to have to listen more carefully and maybe ask him to repeat his answer or advice. Based on my experience I recommend that you will get good care and service from Dr. Ghebrial, Don Johnston, patient

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I have finally found a new family doctor after putting up with lateness, lack of knowledge and downright rudeness and disrespect from this doctor for several years. Never will I deal with him again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Ghebrial was the first doctor to be able to get my husband to take his diabetes seriously. For that we are so grateful. For the first time in a long while he has good control over his condition. Losing our former family doctor to retirement was not so bad after all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I believed in Dr.Ghebrial as my family doctor for two years and unfortunatley I am left in pain and worse off than when I started. i took matters into my own hands after everyone I know urged me to see another doctor because I was not getting any help at all. Within three weeks of working with the pain management clinic I am set up for an ultrasound and appointments with the appropriate specialists. I have even had a procedure done to try and fix some of my problems. He would not refill my perscriptions because he believed i was abusing them when all I was trying to do was manage my pain. He was always quick to try and give me a sick note, but I want to be working i dont want to just sit at home and suffer. He is too busy, he doesnt listen to your issues and he is very abrupt and harsh. I tried to be patient, understanding and kind but all that left me with was a year longer illness than it had to be.All in all it has left me very sad and hurt.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr shows up late in the morning. Does not diagnose the problem well. Doesn't care for patience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

As a family I must say that Dr. Ghebrial has been fantastic for us. He has always been very thorough and has ordered additional tests etc when needed. Our children also really like Dr. Ghebrial:) and his wife who is also a Doctor is really nice too.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

This doctor does not care for his patients at all. He is a prescription filler and that is all. I went in with an ongoing spinal concern looking for additional testing, and a referral to a specialist and he ignored me and my wife and asked if I wanted a sick note for 2-3 days when I provided him all the documentation showing him I had been off work with serious restrictions for over 2 years. All he wanted to know was what drugs I wanted prescribed when I made it clear I wanted to root resolved, not a bandaid drug. He simply didn't care and was as rude and abbrasive as he could possibly be just to get us out of his office. We are both kind and easy to deal with and we left simply because it would not have been worth our time to be rude and abbrasive back to him. He is by far the worst, and most uncaring doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. It is unfortunate because the administration and patient intake staff at Wheat City are wonderful to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013